POLL: Is Jordan Poyer taking the off-season seriously enough?

cage

How will JPs season be affected by off-season activities  

170 members have voted

1. 1. How will JPs season be affected by off-season activities

• He should be busy sweating with his teammates
    • Can't do pushups while lounging on his back
    • Too busy deciphering tattoos to notice anything else
    • He's doing just fine...

14 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He’s there - actually everyone is. Poyer has looked great per reports. Last offseason he had a ***** ton of family drama which I was worried would affect him, I’m actually glad he’s lounging with Rachel and not some UB co-Ed this summer. 

I'm relieved he's there actually; I had heard rumblings that he wanted a new contract (and I can't blame him)...maybe the relative softness of the safety market during the UFA period scared him into showing up.

21 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

I'm relieved he's there actually; I had heard rumblings that he wanted a new contract (and I can't blame him)...maybe the relative softness of the safety market during the UFA period scared him into showing up.

Could also be that Bills and his agent are discussing an extension and new deal, and It just hasn’t been reported 

Edited by YoloinOhio

The guy clearly isn't serious about football.  McDermott will lose the locker room if he and Beane don't do something about this cancer quickly.  His body language has rubbed me the wrong way since day 1.  If that motherf@#%er ever wears a visor on his helmet.....then I'm so f@#$ing done with this team!!!

• Haha (+1) 5

59 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He’s there - actually everyone is. Poyer has looked great per reports. Last offseason he had a ***** ton of family drama which I was worried would affect him, I’m actually glad he’s lounging with Rachel and not some UB co-Ed this summer. 

No lie, I love authentic Mexican cuisine.  Some cochinita pibil or Oaxacan cabrito mole would be amazing right now.  But sometimes I really want a doritos loco taco and a crunch wrap supreme. 

Does that make me a bad husband???  Certainly.  Do I still want it??? I think I do.

• Haha (+1) 4

1 hour ago, billsbackto81 said:

Pressure washing............

Is that what we call cold showers now?

I for one am proud to be posting on a blog where 87% of voting participants understand he's doing just fine.