Who lives near vermontville ny. Franklin county.

mead107

Will be at Loon lake this weekend. 

Will probably try and go to pegula’s Deer valley trails restaurant. 

Also Shamrock in Vermontville 

Edited by mead107

The Shammy!

What a great place to eat.

Buck Pond was always our "go-to" campground when I still lived in NYS.  I love that area of the ADKs.

I went back there a couple years ago with my brother and rented this great little place on Osgood Pond. 

The owner took us to The Shamrock a couple of times.  The biggest food portions, I've ever seen!

Edited by Bad Things
  • Like (+1) 1

I have a camp on Fletcher Farm Rd, was there last weekend. I hope the weather is better for you than it was for me. The black flies had just come out and were horrendous. The trails are very muddy. The water is up, if you do any canoeing it's a good time access remote inlets.

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Bad Things said:

The Shammy!

What a great place to eat.

Buck Pond was always our "go-to" campground when I still lived in NYS.  I love that area of the ADKs.

I went back there a couple years ago with my brother and rented this great little place on Osgood Pond. 

The owner took us to The Shamrock a couple of times.  The biggest food portions, I've ever seen!

My family used to rent a place on Osgood for a couple summers in the mid-90s.  It had this little crow's nest lookout up on a hill overlooking the lake. Great views, awesome place. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Gray Beard said:

The old saying is that you stay away from the Adirondacks until the Fourth of July because of black flies.

At nieces camp.  Awesome inside looking out over the lake. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1