OBJ missing Cleveland OTAs

6 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

VOLUNTARY.

Not a one of you would show up to your "regular" jobs voluntarily.

Yeah, actually I do and take work home with me to get the job done correctly.

Thanks for your input. It was valuable.

9 hours ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Trust his process

Give em a doobie.

You may be closer to the talking points than you realize.
No way they are playing 18 games, so they should expand attendance requirements.
 for the edibles/ medicinal. 

not Hookah parties

7 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

VOLUNTARY.

would there be donuts ?

30 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Yeah, actually I do and take work home with me to get the job done correctly.

Thanks for your input. It was valuable.

you need to take your work home to make sure it was done correctly? I hope you're a school teacher.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, 87168 said:

you need to take your work home to make sure it was done correctly? I hope you're a school teacher.

lol.

some folks are driven to succeed at their tasks.
used to keep note pads on the night stand.

59 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

You may be closer to the talking points than you realize.
No way they are playing 18 games, so they should expand attendance requirements.
 for the edibles/ medicinal. 

not Hookah parties

would there be donuts ?

Gonna have to have donuts if they give em the doobie.?

37 minutes ago, without a drought said:

Most of the Bills free agent signings did not participate. Might as well write of this year. Even though they were there, they have missed too much valuable bonding on the field.

doomed.

is this the same as NOT being there ?
I am sure  OBJ has some new BFsF in cleveland via the internet.
and twitter etc.
Maybe he plays Madden as a Brown and is killing it.

Nanker might be right.

he showed up once , and then upon leaving ?  promptly deleted google maps.

2 hours ago, 87168 said:

Nope.

I’m just someone that makes more than minimum wage.

I realize that you can’t get the French fries ready from your house the night before but some in the professional world want to do the absolute best they can to make even more progress/money in their career.

Edited by Binghamton Beast

10 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

VOLUNTARY.

You don’t know me.

Ive been racing with a crew on a sailboat for ten years, and I’ve never made a dime. 

I work in the motion picture industry, and over the years I’ve done countless “spec” jobs (freebies) for numerous reasons, including that of letting people know my work ethic, and dedication to those I work with, and the profession we have chosen. 

I met my wife on a month-long freebie that a colleague directed. 

OBJ ain’t an office clerk. He’s a teammate. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

VOLUNTARY.

Not a useful comparison, since he doesn’t have a “regular” job. Regardless, if I was driven to be great, and driven to win, and was entering an entirely new system, then I would take advantage of any opportunity to gain an edge and practice. I would want more time with the team,  not less. Obj has never been on a great team in college or pros. I’m not sure if he knows what it takes. This is probably what is frustrating to Kitchens. He’s not sure of obj is focused on the right things to turn this team into a winner on the field.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Not a useful comparison, since he doesn’t have a “regular” job. Regardless, if I was driven to be great, and driven to win, and was entering an entirely new system, then I would take advantage of any opportunity to gain an edge and practice. I would want more time with the team,  not less. Obj has never been on a great team in college or pros. I’m not sure if he knows what it takes. This is probably what is frustrating to Kitchens. He’s not sure of obj is focused on the right things to turn this team into a winner on the field.

AMEN! It says a lot about the person that he is not there. No thanks, I’ll pass. 

4 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Nope.

I realize that you can’t get the French fries ready from your house the night before but some in the professional world want to do the absolute best they can to make even more progress/money in their career.

Congratulations on your raise.

8 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

OBJ did the same thing with the Giants.  Turned out OK...

11 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Nope.

Hey, I’m not sure if you know this or not but I’ll spill the beans.  There’s these guys who impersonate you but then take off their clothes to European techno music.  Beware, they also carry a big stick.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, without a drought said:

I love people comparing their little jobs to OBJ's.

Yeah comparing people with regular jobs that require 40 or more hours a week year round for (compared to any NFL player) essentially nothing...to a job where you play a game, hit the gym, have lots of time off and can go smoke the chronic, drink the champagne and get all that sweet Euro-tang up on your Insta....is absurd.