Bills UDFA Tyrel Dodson Arrested Last Weekend on Domestic Violence Charge: Updated 6/8 with 911 Call (by StHustle)

JoeF

For the record, Dodson (an undrafted free agent out of Texas A&M) DENIES the allegations -- and

insinuated to police that HE was the real victim by showing cops a red mark on his face

Here's the deal according to police docs ... 20-year-old Dodson and his GF got into an argument on May 25 in Scottsdale, AZ after he allegedly vomited on the carpet inside her bedroom after drinking too much. 

Tyrel's GF alleges the 6' 2", 240-lb football player got physical with her when she confronted him about the vomit ... allegedly grabbing her "forcefully" and "shoving her against the wall."

Well I can tell you one thing - she (or he is he is living at her place) will be looking for a new place to live.  When you call the police on a domestic argument and from his point of view possibly ruined his career you no longer wish to cohabitate.

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...call UBER son...adios...........

He was inside his place. Unless UBER will drive him around until he throws up not sure how that will help.

1 minute ago, Limeaid said:

Well I can tell you one thing - she (or he is he is living at her place) will be looking for a new place to live.  When you call the police on a domestic argument and from his point of view possibly ruined his career you no longer wish to cohabitate.

maybe they will work things out.
  perhaps a misunderstanding about leaving the  children at the strip club again.

• Haha (+1) 1

Darn. Really liked Dodson. I had a draftable grade on him, he is a classic McDermott style linebacker - a little undersized, but fast, instinctive and plays sideline to sideline. 

While Jackson and Sills got the headlines he was my favourite of our UDFA class and the one I gave the best shot of making the team. 

But you don't get 2nd chances as an UDFA. He has blown it.  

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Bye, career.

Well, definitely not a Process move, but Andy Reid may be interested.

New Rule: a domestic violence charge is called a ‘KC’. ‘the dude KC’d his gf..’

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

11 hours ago, JoeF said:

Probably not worth your time now to do any research on him...but...

https://12thman.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=6427

Cannot find any indication of trouble at Texas A&M and in fact won a community service award.  Bills will likely wait for the facts to unfold.  However, if the young man did not inform the team of the arrest before the story broke, he is toast.  Highly unlikely that is the case.

Spot on Joe.  You always want to give a person the benefit of the doubt, but really not good for an UDFA.  It’s hard enough to make a team, but to have this kind of accusation typically leads to not getting a job anywhere.

• Like (+1) 1