Bills UDFA Tyrel Dodson Arrested Last Weekend on Domestic Violence Charge: Updated 6/8 with 911 Call (by StHustle)

JoeF

15 hours ago, White Linen said:

A crying girl calling 911 isn't proof.  Something sounds a bit strange to me because of the safe thing.  I'd be interested to know if it was open,or did he have the key or code - will he claim the money was his and they used her safe to keep it in.  

Yeah, sure.  Plenty of dudes keep their own money in their girlfriend's safe...

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

Yeah, sure.  Plenty of dudes keep their own money in their girlfriend's safe...

Maybe he stayed there a lot and didn't want to leave it at mom and them's house. 

Edited by White Linen
  • Haha (+1) 2

I thought he was a bit of a steal (no pun intended) as an UDFA and I think the fact that they didn't immediately cut ties tells you the Bills felt similarly. They obviously have the benefit of having his side of the story too but the tape is pretty damning. I expect he will be cut this week. 

She really has no reason to lie. 

She also seems like a really pragmatic young lady.  I mean she returned to the apartment twice after once getting shoved against the door and slapped and a second time after a door hitting her in the head - all in an effort not to waste tax payer dollars by calling the police.  She feared this guy big time.  

It really sounds like she didn't do anything wrong and tried to deescalate the situation.