In Game/In Stadium Presentation and Entertainment

Fix the steps going down or up from lower level. They need to put a half step in between so you feel like your not jumping of a cliff going down steps to lower rows. Bank America steps are much easier to navigate up and down. I know it doesn't seem like a lot, but with bad knees or a little bit older person it is a long step.

5 minutes ago, eee1776 said:

Fix the steps going down or up from lower level. They need to put a half step in between so you feel like your not jumping of a cliff going down steps to lower rows. Bank America steps are much easier to navigate up and down. I know it doesn't seem like a lot, but with bad knees or a little bit older person it is a long step.

Sometimes what seem like little things......can be HUGE things for someone else. 

No idea how difficult that would be to correct, but I remember taking my dad to various venues in his later years. Things I never even considered became problematic. (NO! Plenz, this was NOT about me!) 

5 hours ago, freddyjj said:

3 changes as mentioned throughout thread please:

1.  No train horn on 3rd down on D - maybe play Buffalo Stampede instead.

2.  Play an entrance song for the team - Buffalo Soldier - especially if league relaxes weed rules ?

3.  Bills Shout song after TDs and after Bills force a turnover.

I love the buffalo soldier suggestion. A soccer team in the Netherlands started playing don't worry and it became a thing. Even the Marley's bought into it.

An incorporation of Buffalo Soldier would be great.

Also the horns as mentioned need to go.

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Hi all,

Going into a meeting on Monday and was hoping you all may have some suggestions on enhancing game presentation and entertainment. Welcome any ideas, but please make them realistic. I will start with a couple..one suggested by me, one by @Hapless Bills Fan

1) By Hapless..a Viva Los Bills chant similar to the SKOL chant at Vikings game..maybe lead by the person "LEADING THE cHARGE" that week.

2) Some sort of walk/run out of tunnel song similar to VaTech. Any suggestions? I was thinking maybe the Ramones Blitzkreig Bop..Ey Oh..Lets Go..with everyone jumping up and down similar to Tech..but they may just be me and a bias to the music of my formative years. Any ideas on songs or anything else?

3) I also B word about getting Redzone on during TV Timeouts on at least one of the video boards, always seems to fall on deaf ears. Their response is Redzone is on the app if connected to Bills wifi..pain in my tuchas to pull the phone out o pocket, click app etc...just give me same entertainment as I would get at home...same with the halftime show. I would prefer that over the drummers. Can barely hear them in the Upper Deck anyway..and maybe more people stay in their seat and keep the concourses less crowded. 

I appreciate the help in advance folks.. 

Get rid of the fantasy football screen. People can access that on their phones. It would be nice to have the additional screen space for replays

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Hi all,

Going into a meeting on Monday and was hoping you all may have some suggestions on enhancing game presentation and entertainment. Welcome any ideas, but please make them realistic. I will start with a couple..one suggested by me, one by @Hapless Bills Fan

1) By Hapless..a Viva Los Bills chant similar to the SKOL chant at Vikings game..maybe lead by the person "LEADING THE cHARGE" that week.

2) Some sort of walk/run out of tunnel song similar to VaTech. Any suggestions? I was thinking maybe the Ramones Blitzkreig Bop..Ey Oh..Lets Go..with everyone jumping up and down similar to Tech..but they may just be me and a bias to the music of my formative years. Any ideas on songs or anything else?

3) I also B word about getting Redzone on during TV Timeouts on at least one of the video boards, always seems to fall on deaf ears. Their response is Redzone is on the app if connected to Bills wifi..pain in my tuchas to pull the phone out o pocket, click app etc...just give me same entertainment as I would get at home...same with the halftime show. I would prefer that over the drummers. Can barely hear them in the Upper Deck anyway..and maybe more people stay in their seat and keep the concourses less crowded.

I appreciate the help in advance folks..

Honestly I'm just there for the game. I almost don't care what they do during timeouts. But I would absolutely be in favor of making Viva Los Bills an official team chant.

37 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

The Shout song needs to only play after TDs (before extra point, because it's super awkward if the extra point is missed). It also needs to NOT play if the Bills are trailing insurmountably.

This.

2 hours ago, Beerbelly said:

Get rid of the fantasy football screen. People can access that on their phones. It would be nice to have the additional screen space for replays

I’m not sure where Fanatasy was mentioned (or where it gets space), but I’m not a Fantasy guy. Use the boards for something better. I know it’s a big deal, but I’m an old fart and all about the games. You can get what you need from replays and your phone. 

9 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Did you have issues last year? No doubt 17 was a mess, which they admitted to. Did you still have issues last year?

Also, I have never been to game with "TSA" type access..that would be awesome! I would pay the $100 for a background check that let me just walk through a metal detector or something

Last year was still a pia for gate entry. Maybe I picked the wrong gate or got behind some space cadets but it took way too long. I have clubs this year so will be easy access. But still needs to improve for non-clubs.

i went to a Giants game in Oracle Park and there was Clear access...quick access.

This shows airports & stadiums with Clear access: https://thepointsguy.com/guides/clear-locations/

Edited by Mr Info
  • Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Hi all,

Are we not entertained?

The person "leading the charge" needs to be someone actually leading the charge onto the field - say in a golf cart  - not standing there static like some poor ineffectual idiot waving a flag that hardly anyone notices anyway.  The golf cart can be tricked out to be a bills helmet or something as well, and souped up to go at least as fast as John Brown. (resists urge to say Devin Singletary just to elicit 10 pages of responses))

+1000 getting rid of train horn - it has reached beyond ridiculous proportions - painfully annoying and just an embarrassment.

I've always thought if they are going to have the the drum team or whatever it's called it would be better to have some kind of microphone that picks up some of the sound over the PA - NOT (please Dear God) in an obnoxious train horn kind of way, but just pick it up enough so that it doesn't sound like a bunch of kids banging on toy drums off in the distance.

• Like (+1) 1

Use to love the Go Go Buffalo with Fred and Barney.  

Also, and this is huge.  Stop the loud music between plays.  This stops the Lets go Buffalo Chant and does not engage the fans to the game.  Often its so loud you cannot even talk

• Like (+1) 3

10 hours ago, stevewin said:

The person "leading the charge" needs to be someone actually leading the charge onto the field - say in a golf cart  

I dunno...golf carts on a football field are a bad idea.

• Haha (+1) 1

Bring. Back. The. Jills.

Settle that lawsuit, and organize a squad that are employees of the team.

With a female owner, you know they could do it well, and show the league what class the Bills organization has.

I love bringing back Fred and Barney in their Loyal Order of Water Buffaloes hats chanting "GO! GO! BUFFALO!".

Switching out the fantasy updates for replays from around the league would be more entertaining, IMO.
Focusing on AFC East rivals when doing replays works for me, if you're intentionally highlighting gaffes and mistakes. No one wants an update on Tom Brady's third TD, but seeing him sacked or picked off sure would rile up the crowd!

"Security" is a bit of a charade. They're confiscating more liquor bottles and sandwiches than weapons at the gates.

I've been to stadiums around the country, and fans of the visiting team HERE are treated much better than what I've experienced in other NFL parks. It's a safe place for moms and kids. As an Army veteran, I just don't think the place needs to be under lockdown like it is. However, I have to say the staff does a great job of scooping up the drunkards and a**holes.

I'm tired of the train whistle, too. Bring back the stampeding buffalo for kickoffs, and find something new for third downs.

I still sing along with the Shout song, but I could see replacing it for field goals.

As an old timer, I'd love to see them bring back the Marv Levy penned fight song (below).

35 minutes ago, Ned Flanders said:

I dunno...golf carts on a football field are a bad idea.

That would definitely add to the entertainment

20 hours ago, Mr Info said:

This may not be in the direct In Stadium Presentation but relates to getting into the stadium.

Can they do something to make the entrance pass thru security more efficient. Some facilities have Clear, PreCheck or other technologies to help expedite this process, Can the Bills do something more? 

Perhaps you can mention this even if not the right forum. Thanks

20 hours ago, Gugny said:

You want me doing the pre-game searches on people? :blink:

3 minutes ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

You want me doing the pre-game searches on people? :blink:

Well .... not on ME!!!!

I tagged you because you often look for input as a fan rep.

23 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Shout song after TDs (before) the PAT  ONLY   

and obviously after a win 

Isn't the shout song longer then 40 seconds? And sometimes the Pat is kicked faster than that...