In Game/In Stadium Presentation and Entertainment

Hi all,

Going into a meeting on Monday and was hoping you all may have some suggestions on enhancing game presentation and entertainment. Welcome any ideas, but please make them realistic. I will start with a couple..one suggested by me, one by @Hapless Bills Fan

1) By Hapless..a Viva Los Bills chant similar to the SKOL chant at Vikings game..maybe lead by the person "LEADING THE cHARGE" that week.

2) Some sort of walk/run out of tunnel song similar to VaTech. Any suggestions? I was thinking maybe the Ramones Blitzkreig Bop..Ey Oh..Lets Go..with everyone jumping up and down similar to Tech..but they may just be me and a bias to the music of my formative years. Any ideas on songs or anything else?

3) I also B word about getting Redzone on during TV Timeouts on at least one of the video boards, always seems to fall on deaf ears. Their response is Redzone is on the app if connected to Bills wifi..pain in my tuchas to pull the phone out o pocket, click app etc...just give me same entertainment as I would get at home...same with the halftime show. I would prefer that over the drummers. Can barely hear them in the Upper Deck anyway..and maybe more people stay in their seat and keep the concourses less crowded.

I appreciate the help in advance folks..

I would LOVE to see some video snippets of other teams that are "important" to the Bills. These may include special plays (hits, sacks, TDs) that occurred since last TV time out.

Edited by aceman_16

5 minutes ago, stosh64 said:

Retire the damn train horn.

Addition by subtraction.:thumbsup:

They hear this a lot..maybe we can get some traction this year..any suggestions for 3rd down?

2 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

I would LOVE to see some video snippets of other teams that are "important" to the Bill's special plays (hints, sacks, TDs).

do you mean important to the Bills ? Not quite sure what Bills special plays mean

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, golfball323 said:

No Shout song after field goals.

YES!  This x10000000.  Unless it is a game-winner, playing the Shout song after a FG is just about the dumbest thing ever.

• Like (+1) 8

28 minutes ago, golfball323 said:

Definitely need an entrance song (are they still playing Bring Em out By TI?) 

No Shout song after field goals.

I don't ever remember them doing this...I must really be getting old!!!

7 minutes ago, eball said:

YES!  This x10000000.  Unless it is a game-winner, playing the Shout song after a FG is just about the dumbest thing ever.

i kind of like it?

• Like (+1) 1

In addition to getting rid of the horn, I'd like to get rid of the first down boxing bell. 

Instead have the PA announcer say something like:

"McCoy's 22 yard run results in a..."  and after that prompt, the crowd says "First down Buffalo-o" (like the shout song lyrics "let's go Buffalo-o").

I heard Boomer Esiason interviewed once and he mentioned how fast the K-Gun was and they would be racking up the points and that it was especially bad when playing in Buffalo because "They'd keep playing that damn song"

Edited by judman
  • Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

Follow @plenzmd1 after pre-game "evacuation" and re-set the upper deck restroom to original sanitation standards.

guy who has the other two seats with me made me move to lower bowl this year...gunna be a long walk from that uppermost potty behind 331 back down to lower bowl..but tradition is tradition!

7 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

2:35 on a gameday:

Image result for Empty New Era stadium pictures

Damn even the players are gone!!!!!!!! 

LOL 

6 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

guy who has the other two seats with me made me move to lower bowl this year...gunna be a long walk from that uppermost potty behind 331 back down to lower bowl..but tradition is tradition!

sounds like mead.  

3 changes as mentioned throughout thread please:

1.  No train horn on 3rd down on D - maybe play Buffalo Stampede instead.

2.  Play an entrance song for the team - Buffalo Soldier - especially if league relaxes weed rules ?

3.  Bills Shout song after TDs and after Bills force a turnover.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

3 changes as mentioned throughout thread please:

1.  No train horn on 3rd down on D - maybe play Buffalo Stampede instead.

2.  Play an entrance song for the team - Buffalo Soldier - especially if league relaxes weed rules ?

3.  Bills Shout song after TDs and after Bills force a turnover.

Every stadium needs an audible reminder that its 3rd down and the crown needs to be loud 

how else do you get the attention of the people glued to their phones?  

• Thank you (+1) 1