In Game/In Stadium Presentation and Entertainment

On 5/30/2019 at 10:48 AM, golfball323 said:

No Shout song after field goals.

I've always been agianst the Shout song after FGs. Unless it's like a ridiculous 50+ yarder. If this absolutely has to happen though, a good compromise would be to play just the last part of it. From the first "Hey-ay-ay-ay."

1 hour ago, Seasons1992 said:

Agreed, Levi. 

Anyone remember where this is from? (Trivia question)

It looks like @plenzmd1 about 2 hours before kickoff..........

image.thumb.png.b3b676ef18ed54aa35932cf203f34fe2.png

Not sure where it's from, but that it seems that making your way in he world today takes everything you've got!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Seasons1992 said:

Agreed, Levi. 

Anyone remember where this is from? (Trivia question)

It looks like @plenzmd1 about 2 hours before kickoff..........

image.thumb.png.b3b676ef18ed54aa35932cf203f34fe2.png

i'm sure where ever it's from, everybody knows your name........

Edited by loyal2dagame
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Instead of the train horn on 3rd down there should be an announcer or the jumbo tron organizing a stadium D-Fense chant, kind of like at the Bandit Games.

That would be cool 65,000 + chanting that on 3rd downs instead of the train horn.

I like the train horn.    When I play Madden and I hear it, it really dredges up memories of being at the game.    I like the 'tone' of our horn as well.

Overall, I don't think the presentation is bad. Not a whole lot of frills.  Fan emphasis and focus on the game.  Bells and whistles make people complacent

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 12:36 PM, judman said:

Instead have the PA announcer say something like:

"McCoy's 22 yard run results in a..."  and after that prompt, the crowd says "First down Buffalo-o" (like the shout song lyrics "let's go Buffalo-o").

That happened a single time at New Era last year, so there would have to be a lot of practice drills for the fans in the preseason and all year in case it was to happen again in any given season.

It would be much more fun and interesting if that were to happen, then Pegula would have to surrender the day's gate receipts to one lucky fan.

Couple of things of note to come out of Fan Advsiory Board Meeting meeting y'all might be interested in..most should happen, some definitely will(mobile ticket for example). They left with plenty of suggestions from us..and they will act on a good number of them. For example, value meals, happy hour pricing,  cleaning up the bus lot, more replays, all have been suggested by the board n last couple of meetings and they acted on them..so good for the Bills!

1) Pre-Game Before entering seating bowl

• Tap and go on phone or STM card...screen shots will no longer work..no need to scan and this  should really help out wait times at gate
  • Possible "happy hour" before games in Scoreboard Square( west end plaza area)  to encourage people get through the gates a tad earlier..discount food and beverage, Billievers Band etc....nice little party..no details or guarantees yet
  • Possible "value meal" pricing as well..no details on either pricing or options on either at this time ..and no guarantees will happen but looks pretty solid
  • Tailgate Village should be great, may even look to expand after this year ..30% already sold for Pats..buses will park first come first serve.. each party will have separate areas/tents..coolers, grill can all be rented or you can bring your own..  no tailgating after game

2) Pre Game-Once in bowl

• Possible "in the locker room " type coverage prior to warm ups for early arrivers
  • Most ceremonies moving to halftime--more fan participation
  • No more "leading the charge"..going back to individual introductions vs team

3) In Game

Looking to add the below--some or none of these may happen

• Fan Cameras
  • More Out of Town Highlights
  • Marching Bands and Frisbee Dogs for halftime
  • Greater use of the  Stampede & Mascot
  • Greater involvement with social media during game
  • Live camera footage--36 cameras around stadium..might be able to do in stadium highlights like they do on ESPN with various angles at same point in play.
  • More Fan Involved Contests
  • Emoji Cam
  • Behind the Scenes (other than a look inside the locker room)
  • Adding lights, lasers, bigger charging buffalo for player intros
  • Train whistle---50% love--50% hate..ain't going anywhere! Detroit now uses for their TD song!

BTW, they are going to have a wedding ceremony at the Pats game..you know anyone who wants to get married at halftime of a Bills game, send to the Bills PR department!

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 5

3 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:
  •  

BTW, they are going to have a wedding ceremony at the Pats game..you know anyone who wants to get married at halftime of a Bills game, send to the Bills PR department!

Tawmmy & Giselle renewal of vows?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

• Train whistle---50% love--50% hate..ain't going anywhere! Detroit now uses for their TD song!

I'd like the names of the 50% who love please

• Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Couple of things of note to come out of Fan Advsiory Board Meeting meeting y'all might be interested in..most should happen, some definitely will(mobile ticket for example). They left with plenty of suggestions from us..and they will act on a good number of them. For example, value meals, happy hour pricing,  cleaning up the bus lot, more replays, all have been suggested by the board n last couple of meetings and they acted on them..so good for the Bills!

1) Pre-Game Before entering seating bowl

• Tap and go on phone or STM card...screen shots will no longer work..no need to scan and this  should really help out wait times at gate
  • Possible "happy hour" before games in Scoreboard Square( west end plaza area)  to encourage people get through the gates a tad earlier..discount food and beverage, Billievers Band etc....nice little party..no details or guarantees yet
  • Possible "value meal" pricing as well..no details on either pricing or options on either at this time ..and no guarantees will happen but looks pretty solid
  • Tailgate Village should be great, may even look to expand after this year ..30% already sold for Pats..buses will park first come first serve.. each party will have separate areas/tents..coolers, grill can all be rented or you can bring your own..  no tailgating after game

2) Pre Game-Once in bowl

• Possible "in the locker room " type coverage prior to warm ups for early arrivers
  • Most ceremonies moving to halftime--more fan participation
  • No more "leading the charge"..going back to individual introductions vs team

3) In Game

Looking to add the below--some or none of these may happen

• Fan Cameras
  • More Out of Town Highlights
  • Marching Bands and Frisbee Dogs for halftime
  • Greater use of the  Stampede & Mascot
  • Greater involvement with social media during game
  • Live camera footage--36 cameras around stadium..might be able to do in stadium highlights like they do on ESPN with various angles at same point in play.
  • More Fan Involved Contests
  • Emoji Cam
  • Behind the Scenes (other than a look inside the locker room)
  • Adding lights, lasers, bigger charging buffalo for player intros

First thing that came to mind when I was thinking of what I really wanted to see them do, was bring in frisbee dogs at halftime. Mind blowing!

And Detroit is now using a train horn for their TD song? Lotta thought musta gone into that one, smh. I hate the f'n thing. Love the charging buffalo's.