In Game/In Stadium Presentation and Entertainment

I, for one, like the train horn.  I know I'm in the minority, but I dig it.

I've always liked, "Sirius," (AKA - intro to Eye in the Sky by Alan Parsons Project) as a crowd jacker upper.  Would  be a good entrance, segueing into something else.

I (again ... in the minority) am also fine with the Shout song after field goals.  Still a point-scoring drive.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

32 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

No train horn on 3rd down on D - maybe play Buffalo Stampede instead.

As stated - prefer the sound and video of Buffalo Stampede from Dancing with Wolves over the train horn.  It's a Buffalo thing I guess.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, eball said:

I always loved the herd of Buffalo stampeding on the video board...that should play when the team runs out of the tunnel...

Add Rage Agaisnt The Machine's "Bulls on Parade" to it and i'm good.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, stosh64 said:

Retire the damn train horn.

Addition by subtraction.:thumbsup:

Yes! I know the intent is to distract the opposing huddle, but it's god awful!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife the Marketing wizard thinks it's awful too.....

Edited by Locomark

This may not be in the direct In Stadium Presentation but relates to getting into the stadium.

Can they do something to make the entrance pass thru security more efficient. Some facilities have Clear, PreCheck or other technologies to help expedite this process, Can the Bills do something more? 

Perhaps you can mention this even if not the right forum. Thanks

4 minutes ago, Mr Info said:

This may not be in the direct In Stadium Presentation but relates to getting into the stadium.

Can they do something to make the entrance pass thru security more efficient. Some facilities have Clear, PreCheck or other technologies to help expedite this process, Can the Bills do something more? 

@JÂy RÛßeÒ

Get rid of the train horn, we're the Buffalo Bills, go back to the sound of the stampede and the Buffalo stampeding on the big screen.  The train horn is annoying af, why was it introduced?

The shout song after field goals is pathetic, unless it's a game winning field goal. 

Bring in better known bands pre-game.  Better known band = more people through security earlier = less line ups.

Let people who have been season ticket holders a long time access via the club seat entrance line.  Whatever they have to set the number at to be workable.  Maybe 25 years or more?

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

guy who has the other two seats with me made me move to lower bowl this year...gunna be a long walk from that uppermost potty behind 331 back down to lower bowl..but tradition is tradition!

Do you give the exact location in order to provide a service to your fellow Bills fans, or do you think that by telling us where you’ll be you will scare off any prudent fans also in need of a potty? I can see it now......”no, that’s the “Plenz Can”, lets keep walking, there has to be a better choice!” 

41 minutes ago, Mr Info said:

i thought this was much better last year. Granted I usually leave Hammers no later than 12.10, usually in line by 12.20 and in the stadium before 12:30, always Gate 2. Did you have issues last year? No doubt 17 was a mess, which they admitted to. Did you still have issues last year?

Also, I have never been to game with "TSA" type access..that would be awesome! I would pay the $100 for a background check that let me just walk through a metal detector or something

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, RochesterLifer said:

Bring back Fred Flinstone and Barney Rubble as Water Buffaloes on the video screen.

I second this, great idea.

I also like the train horn.  Don't fix something that is not broken.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Augie said:

Do you give the exact location in order to provide a service to your fellow Bills fans, or do you think that by telling us where you’ll be you will scare off any prudent fans also in need of a potty? I can see it now......”no, that’s the “Plenz Can”, lets keep walking, there has to be a better choice!” 

arghh, people too lazy to climb the stairs to the cleanest bathrrom in all of stadium-dom at 12:30!!!

2 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

arghh, people too lazy to climb the stairs to the cleanest bathrrom in all of stadium-dom at 12:30!!!

I suppose that may explain why it’s so clean! Some people would rather just bring a change of pants than climb all those steps! 

Get through gates fast with club seats. 

Horn ok but they could do a herd of Buffalo getting louder and louder. 

Can you suggest that owners come over for Stromboli ? maybe get into the mustard and ketchup show one time? 

• Like (+1) 1