Chris Simms "Josh Allen talks technique"

Came here  to post this. Terrific inside look on Allen and his progress, how he reads the defence.  It really shows his growth mentally with the game. I most definitely expect a big 2nd year leap!

Its a must watch folks!

Edited by DJB
  • Like (+1) 8

We’ve got a good one, folks. To hear the honesty about “crapping his pants” in the Chargers game, to talking about how he has grown and when he felt like he belonged...holy schitt this kid has the “it” factor and then some. Great, great stuff. 

• Like (+1) 18
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

I am so looking forward to seeing how this kid plays this year.

What we see this year may tell us a lot about what we will see for the next 10-20 years. It’s a big deal. 

• Like (+1) 9

I’m glad he agrees that the throw he got injured on vs. Houston was his moment of clarity. It was his best pass of the year to that point and so many of us were pissed that at his best moment, he also got hurt. But that injury was a blessing in disguise.

Anyway, thanks for posting this. Great stuff.

• Like (+1) 8

Awesome clip - can't wait to see Allen this year!  Not only does he have a ton of talent, but you have to love his humble beginnings and attitude.  If he succeeds and the Buffalo Bills succeed (especially over the Pats) I think NFL fans around the country are going to love the kid!

Also loved how Simms was skipping into the pass for the crossbar and Josh just stood there and hit it from 35 yards away. ? 

Let's Go Buffalo!!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Also loved how Simms was skipping into the pass for the crossbar and Josh just stood there and hit it from 35 yards away. ? 

I know right...even Simms couldn't believe he just stood there while he had to do the skip to launch it 35 yards.  

• Like (+1) 1