Trump lies, post them here

3 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

There is zero evidence to prove Trump banned Epstein from Mar-a-lago. It's hearsay from a lawyer who admitted that what he said (Trump evicted Epstein) could not be proven.

facts, though

Link ?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Link ?

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/07/all-we-know-about-the-new-case-against-jeffrey-epstein.html

There have been unconfirmed claims that Trump has tried to distance himself from Epstein. According to court documents filed by a lawyer representing three of Epstein’s alleged victims, Trump banned his former friend from Mar-a-Lago because he “sexually assaulted an underage girl at the club.” But the same lawyer later said in an interview that he was unable to confirm that claim, though he did emphasize that Trump was cooperative and helpful as he built his case against Epstein.

45 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/07/all-we-know-about-the-new-case-against-jeffrey-epstein.html

There have been unconfirmed claims that Trump has tried to distance himself from Epstein. According to court documents filed by a lawyer representing three of Epstein’s alleged victims, Trump banned his former friend from Mar-a-Lago because he “sexually assaulted an underage girl at the club.” But the same lawyer later said in an interview that he was unable to confirm that claim, though he did emphasize that Trump was cooperative and helpful as he built his case against Epstein.

That's a horseshit claim. I haven't been able to confirm that claim either so does that prove that there is zero evidence to support the claim that Trump barred the pedophile from Mar-A-Lago?

So he felt strongly enough to file the account in court, but expressed doubt about it to the media later..........................solid  ?

“Trump allegedly banned Epstein from his Mar-lago Club in West Palm Beach because Epstein sexually assaulted a girl at the club,” according to the papers, filed in the Sunshine State as part of an ongoing legal battle between Epstein and Bradley Edwards, who represented many of Epstein’s underage accusers in civil suits against him.

The filing is dated April 2011, well before Trump ascended to the presidency.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

I haven't been able to confirm that claim either so does that prove that there is zero evidence to support the claim that Trump barred the pedophile from Mar-A-Lago?

Of course not!  However, as I previously stated, it's not evidence to prove Trump banned him. That evidence has yet to appear outside of a defense lawyer claiming then recanting it. That same lawyer, though, said Trump was cooperative. 

And those are the facts as we know them. Millions of Trump cultists yelling from the rooftops that TRUMP BANNED EPSTEIN FROM MARALAGO!!!!!! is disingenuous at best and a straight up lie at worst. 

10 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

Of course not!  However, as I previously stated, it's not evidence to prove Trump banned him. That evidence has yet to appear outside of a defense lawyer claiming then recanting it. That same lawyer, though, said Trump was cooperative. 

And those are the facts as we know them. Millions of Trump cultists yelling from the rooftops that TRUMP BANNED EPSTEIN FROM MARALAGO!!!!!! is disingenuous at best and a straight up lie at worst. 

Read directly above this post of yours that I'm quoting.

2 hours ago, McGee Return TD said:

Wait just a mother*****ing minute...I've been hearing for two years that court filings are facts, because as court filings lying in them is perjury, so they should be treated as factual.

But now, just today, court filings are no longer facts?

Just ***** off with this bull####, you #resistance idiots.  Stop making up rules as you go along for your own convenience.  

Edited by DC Tom
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Wait just a mother*****ing minute...I've been hearing for two years that court filings are facts, because as court filings lying in them is perjury, so they should be treated as factual.

Just ***** off with this bull####, you #resistance idiots.  Stop making up rules as you go along for your own convenience.  

lol

butthurt much old man and the sea?

Take a chill pill, it's Friday

Even your local alt-right paper couches the claim - https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/12/trump-confirms-epstein-banned-mar-a-lago/

Trump All But Confirms Epstein Was Banned From Mar-A-Lago, Says It’s Proof He Has ‘Good Taste’

"All But Confirms" - because it ain't confirmed

4 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

lol

butthurt much old man and the sea?

Take a chill pill, it's Friday

Even your local alt-right paper couches the claim - https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/12/trump-confirms-epstein-banned-mar-a-lago/

Trump All But Confirms Epstein Was Banned From Mar-A-Lago, Says It’s Proof He Has ‘Good Taste’

"All But Confirms" - because it ain't confirmed

you're an idiot.

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

well, if the above is true, Trump has more issues no? The quite says Trump banned him because he sexually assaulted an underage girl at his club. If that is true, is there not some law that says one must report sexual assault of a minor? Is that not problematic? 

10 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

well, if the above is true, Trump has more issues no? The quite says Trump banned him because he sexually assaulted an underage girl at his club. If that is true, is there not some law that says one must report sexual assault of a minor? Is that not problematic? 

He did report it though (kind of), then later during the investigation/pre-trail phase he volunteered information. We'll never know, but I do wonder if the trial had happened back then if Trump would have testified... (shrug)

Edited by Deranged Rhino
clarity

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

He did report it though, then later during the investigation/pre-trail phase he volunteered information. We'll never know, but I do wonder if the trial had happened back then if Trump would have testified... (shrug)

to who? once the lawyer in a civil case came on a knocking on his door? The very night he banned Epstein, you are saying he called the police to report a sexual assault or a minor? I have never heard that befoire

2 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

to who? once the lawyer in a civil case came on a knocking on his door? The very night he banned Epstein, you are saying he called the police to report a sexual assault or a minor? I have never heard that befoire

There are too many variables to take that kind of position though. First let's agree that (to my knowledge) there aren't any known details about the alleged assault at Mara Largo, so everything to follow is speculation: We don't really know the nature of the alleged assault -- it could have been anything from a suggestive comment to a literal physical assault. I think you'd agree that the appropriate response would vary between those two ends of the spectrum. But let's say it was a physical assault --   

Even then, Trump wasn't the victim. He was the owner of the place where the assault occurred. The victim was a member/customer of Trump and it would be their call whether or not to file a police report, because doing so would require their minor child to give a report/name to the authorities. That's to say, the club member/customer could have many reasons not to want to report the assault.

If that's the case, what could Trump be expected to do? Seems tossing a (supposed) billionaire customer from his club was one of the strongest responses Trump could do without violating the privacy of the victim and her family. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

There are too many variables to take that kind of position though. First let's agree that (to my knowledge) there aren't any known details about the alleged assault at Mara Largo, so everything to follow is speculation: We don't really know the nature of the alleged assault -- it could have been anything from a suggestive comment to a literal physical assault. I think you'd agree that the appropriate response would vary between those two ends of the spectrum. But let's say it was a physical assault --   

Even then, Trump wasn't the victim. He was the owner of the place where the assault occurred. The victim was a member/customer of Trump and it would be their call whether or not to file a police report, because doing so would require their minor child to give a report/name to the authorities. That's to say, the club member/customer could have many reasons not to want to report the assault.

If that's the case, what could Trump be expected to do? Seems tossing a (supposed) billionaire customer from his club was one of the strongest responses Trump could do without violating the privacy of the victim and her family. 

couple of things here,,  @DC Tom was stating if it was in a court filing, it must be fact or else that lawyer could be nailed for perjury. Back then, sexual assault did not mean "suggestive comment", it meant sexual assault. Granted who the hell knows what in means now, but back then i think it was pretty clear.

2) If a sexual assault occurred, on ones commercial property,( prolly any prperty, but i digress)  i think it is incumbent the owner of said property report that to the police. The victim can then decline to cooperate or not, certainly her choice. No names would come out

BTW, i may be wrong but think the victim was masseuse employed  by mar a lago...and going on memory there. A young girl intimidated by a rich powerful older man is a tale as old as time, maybe Trump standing behind her would have given her the confidence to come forward.

Seems weird that a 16 year old would be employed as a masseuse, but lord knows.

Also, back to your claim he reported it...i have seen  no evidence of that

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

couple of things here,,  @DC Tom was stating if it was in a court filing, it must be fact or else that lawyer could be nailed for perjury.

No, I was stating that's what I've heard for the past two years.  And the people saying it have suddenly changed their tune...today.  

The only declarative statement I'm making is that people are ***** hypocrites.  

• 1 month later...
On 7/19/2019 at 8:07 PM, DC Tom said:

No, I was stating that's what I've heard for the past two years.  And the people saying it have suddenly changed their tune...today.  

The only declarative statement I'm making is that people are ***** hypocrites.  

they think they are logical and objective on all opinions

but like everyone else they give a free pass to people they admire or like or have to put up with