Trump lies, post them here

21 minutes ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

This thread has degenerated into a bunch of name-calling and personal insults and is no longer serving a useful purpose.

Therefore, it needs a gratuitous photo of a woman with big jugs to restore it to intelligent conversation:

antje-utgaard-1533896891.jpg?resize=480:

You don't know what you are getting yourself into. Are you going to do this every time HAHA Gator interjects hisshit into a thread?

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

You don't know what you are getting yourself into. Are you going to do this every time HAHA Gator interjects hisshit into a thread?

Hmmmm.

that could force me to reconsider my don't respond to Tibsy policy.

?

43 minutes ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

This thread has degenerated into a bunch of name-calling and personal insults and is no longer serving a useful purpose.

Therefore, it needs a gratuitous photo of a woman with big jugs to restore it to intelligent conversation:

antje-utgaard-1533896891.jpg?resize=480:

Gah.. Her disgusting hands are ruining that picture.

“They couldn’t have meetings. Nobody was going to meet. President Obama wanted to meet, and Chairman Kim would not meet him. The Obama administration was begging for a meeting. They were begging for meetings constantly. And Chairman Kim would not meet with him. And for some reason, we have a certain chemistry or whatever.”

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

“They couldn’t have meetings. Nobody was going to meet. President Obama wanted to meet, and Chairman Kim would not meet him. The Obama administration was begging for a meeting. They were begging for meetings constantly. And Chairman Kim would not meet with him. And for some reason, we have a certain chemistry or whatever.”

Oh come on. Even you gotta admit they have chemistry. You're telling me you didn't hear "Endless Love" in your head when you watched them walk side by side into NK?

• Haha (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

Oh come on. Even you gotta admit they have chemistry. You're telling me you didn't hear "Endless Love" in your head when you watched them walk side by side into NK?

It's the Dragon Energy, man.

• Haha (+1) 2

was reading an article with a DTS liberal attacking someone who isn't on his plantation of groupspeak

the quote was from a podcast where the villain said "half of so-and-sos are agreeing in the polls"

the DTS host said "THAT'S NOT TRUE, IT WAS ONLY 42% IN THE POLL:

and the guest said "sure okay whatever"

and the article concluded with spite that the guest was LYING LYING LYING

whatever DTS-losers, all you have is hate

24 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Concentration camps were well documented about 75 years ago by allied troops.

do i even want to know why this is becoming an issue????

(shiver)

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

do i even want to know why this is becoming an issue????

(shiver)

Go back a page and you'll find that a drive-by poster made a visit here, and as usual forgot to load the gun.

11 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Go back a page and you'll find that a drive-by poster made a visit here, and as usual forgot to load the gun.

making fun of the Holocaust is begging for the worst byatch-return of karma...

can't happen soon enough to every one of them