Trump lies, post them here

2 hours ago, whatdrought said:

You only have evidence because you're a Trump cultist. Duh. 

Lol, you mean lies by right wing ding-a-ling media are facts? Not in the real world dude 

The East German type media you clowns actually believe is feeding you BS 

41 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

That's not evidence dorkstick. That's a bunch of stories about what happened. Where is the evidence that Mueller deleted them? 

They are so stupid! I really forget how dumb some of these people are. 

Image result for stepping on rake

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Lol, you mean lies by right wing ding-a-ling media are facts? Not in the real world dude 

That was the first page of a search for "Mueller destroys evidence". How stupid can you be?

51 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

They are so stupid! I really forget how dumb some of these people are. 

Image result for stepping on rake

The ***** inspector general you worthless twit!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

The inspector general what? You are saying he accused Mueller of destroying evidence? Lol, go on...

I’m saying he published a report saying te SCO (Muellers team) destroyed messages from Storzky. Go read the articles. 

19 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Your argument here is that the Special Prosecutor who is supposed to save the free world by indicting the evil Trump, is indeed so incompetent that he doesn't know what's going on in his own office? Hm.. Solid look for your hero. 

If you had been paying even a slight of a bit of attention, pinhead, you would know Mueller was not allowed to indict the president.

Just now, whatdrought said:

I’m saying he published a report saying te SCO (Muellers team) destroyed messages from Storzky. Go read the articles. 

Link

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

If you had been paying even a slight of a bit of attention, pinhead, you would know Mueller was not allowed to indict the president.

Link

And yet you all worshiped at the throne of Mueller waiting for him to take out trump. First for collusion, and then when that didn’t exist, for obstruction. And all you got was political pandering and Trump strengthened. The reason? You and the other progressive communists you run with have gone off the deep end. Instead of being intellectually honest, you’re intellectually overcooked chowder. 

It’s in the post that started this conversation. go read those articles and you will find it very easily. I would post it again, but I am on my phone and that’s hard to do. :)

4 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

And yet you all worshiped at the throne of Mueller waiting for him to take out trump. First for collusion, and then when that didn’t exist, for obstruction. And all you got was political pandering and Trump strengthened. The reason? You and the other progressive communists you run with have gone off the deep end. Instead of being intellectually honest, you’re intellectually overcooked chowder. 

It’s in the post that started this conversation. go read those articles and you will find it very easily. I would post it again, but I am on my phone and that’s hard to do. :)

I guess you can post it later then...?

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I guess you can post it later then...?

23 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Read it.

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

you are such a glutton for troll punishment on here

sometimes i have enjoyed it, to be hornets

Meh, it’s somewhat entertaining on certain days. Mostly I just get sick and tired of people who won’t defend their positions. 

11 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Meh, it’s somewhat entertaining on certain days. Mostly I just get sick and tired of people who won’t defend their positions. 

it would be frightening to have them be this honest, it's all part of their internet persona

do they see a Mr Yuck sticker and chug the contents in real life?

23 hours ago, Q-baby! said:

That's not evidence dorkstick.

23 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Go read the articles link you amorphous blob or ######ation.

22 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

How stupid can you be?

22 hours ago, whatdrought said:

you worthless twit!

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

If you had been paying even a slight of a bit of attention, pinhead

47 minutes ago, row_33 said:

you are such a glutton for troll punishment on here

This thread has degenerated into a bunch of name-calling and personal insults and is no longer serving a useful purpose.

Therefore, it needs a gratuitous photo of a woman with big jugs to restore it to intelligent conversation:

antje-utgaard-1533896891.jpg?resize=480:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2