Trump lies, post them here

So, I have to disclose this to everyone:

In 1986, I was raped by Donald Trump. It was horrible. It occurred in the feminine hygiene aisle of a local Walgreens. I couldn't bring myself to talk about it until now, when I decided I needed money.

You can read all about my harrowing experience and heroic tale of survival in my new book. This entirely-true and not-at-all made up story will be available soon, wherever people buy books these days.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

Even back in those days Trump probably met thousands of people on a yearly basis.  Nobody remembers every last person they met never mind over 30 years into the past.  Also, having met someone does not mean that a person raped that person.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, RochesterRob said:

Even back in those days Trump probably met thousands of people on a yearly basis.  Nobody remembers every last person they met never mind over 30 years into the past.  Also, having met someone does not mean that a person raped that person.  

Every selfie a celebrity takes obviously means they know the person 

• Like (+1) 1

Another regurgitated lie. “President Trump lashed out at the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, on Wednesday, dredging up false accusations about the conduct of investigators after House Democrats announced that Mr. Mueller would testify publicly next month. The president offered no evidence as he repeated earlier accusations that Mr. Mueller destroyed text messages between two former F.B.I. officials, Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, who worked on the Russia investigation.”

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Another regurgitated lie. “President Trump lashed out at the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, on Wednesday, dredging up false accusations about the conduct of investigators after House Democrats announced that Mr. Mueller would testify publicly next month. The president offered no evidence as he repeated earlier accusations that Mr. Mueller destroyed text messages between two former F.B.I. officials, Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, who worked on the Russia investigation.”

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

You only have evidence because you're a Trump cultist. Duh. 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, whatdrought said:

You only have evidence because you're a Trump cultist. Duh. 

That's not evidence dorkstick. That's a bunch of stories about what happened. Where is the evidence that Mueller deleted them? 

17 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

That's not evidence dorkstick. That's a bunch of stories about what happened. Where is the evidence that Mueller deleted them? 

Go read the articles link you amorphous blob or ######ation. The evidence is right there in the Inspector General's report. The OSC wiped text messages they deemed unsubstantial from the phone of the agent who was fired for text messages. 

Just now, whatdrought said:

Go read the articles link you amorphous blob or ######ation. The evidence is right there in the Inspector General's report. The OSC wiped text messages they deemed unsubstantial from the phone of the agent who was fired for text messages. 

So Mueller did? 

1 minute ago, Q-baby! said:

So Mueller did? 

Your argument here is that the Special Prosecutor who is supposed to save the free world by indicting the evil Trump, is indeed so incompetent that he doesn't know what's going on in his own office? Hm.. Solid look for your hero. 

Just now, whatdrought said:

Your argument here is that the Special Prosecutor who is supposed to save the free world by indicting the evil Trump, is indeed so incompetent that he doesn't know what's going on in his own office? Hm.. Solid look for your hero. 

Says the Trumptard. :lol:

1 minute ago, Q-baby! said:

Thank you! Coming from a TT, it really does mean a lot. 

Well It's obvious nobody else has ever given you positive affirmation... or, spoken to you... or acknowledged your existence.... So anyways, I live to serve.