Trump lies, post them here

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

You know who else wasn't born in Germany?!?

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn *****, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

***** is censored?   

3 hours ago, McGee Return TD said:

My father is German, was German, born in a very wonderful place in Germany so I have a very great feeling for Germany.

Screen-Shot-2019-04-03-at-13.00.56.png

He's said a lot of crazy crap.  I started following him on twitter long before he ran for president after his odd tweets about Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattison's relationship.  His daily observations ("I've have never seen a thin person drinking diet coke"), birther conspiracy theories, anti vaccine/autism takes,  and his celebrity bashing was hilarious.  One of my favorites was about Apple.  Keep in mind Steve Jobs died in 2011.

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Haha (+1) 1

Most times he has said.....

-the greatest ever.

-the most ever.

-never before.

-of all time.

-we have ever seen.

-the biggest.

-unprecedented (although I doubt he could even pronounce it properly)

-the goodest 

-bigly 

If he’s answering a question, he’s likely lying. 

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

In his lame "kick off" to his failing re-election campaign Trump actually said he was protecting preexisting conditions. Such a filthy liar 

failing re-election campaign??

did you not notice the 20,00+ in the stadium and the countless numbers outside?

what... Biden attracted 300 people?

:lol:

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

In his lame "kick off" to his failing re-election campaign Trump actually said he was protecting preexisting conditions. Such a filthy liar 

If you’re waiting for a cure to your ignorance don’t hold your breath. That’s one preexisting condition even Obama Care didn’t address.

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

If you’re waiting for a cure to your ignorance don’t hold your breath. That’s one preexisting condition even Obama Care didn’t address.

The funniest parts his clinging to his Biden life-vest, even though Joe will NEVER be the democrat nominee

Just now, B-Man said:

The funniest parts his clinging to his Biden life-vest, even though Joe will NEVER be the democrat nominee

Nothing about Tibs is funny. It’s really just sad. He has such blind faith in the left wing machine and he simply doesn’t see he’s being lied to by a powerful cabal that doesn’t give a rats wrip about him or his problems.

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Nothing about Tibs is funny. It’s really just sad. He has such blind faith in the left wing machine and he simply doesn’t see he’s being lied to by a powerful cabal that doesn’t give a rats wrip about him or his problems.

I'm pretty sure he's paid minimum wage to come here. I'm guessing he has 20-30 places he posts the same drivel M-F because little of what he "writes" makes sense during the course of the conversation.   

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Omg, this coming from a Trump cultist, to a Trump cultist, is just funny. 

Its like you guys guys are two fat slobs complaing your diets didn't work even though you tried them for two entire days. Sad. 

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

More people were wating in line for the bathrooms at Trump's rally  than attended Biden's?

With all the sh it he was feeding them, that is not a surprise! Eat up Trumptards! 

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I'm pretty sure he's paid minimum wage to come here. I'm guessing he has 20-30 places he posts the same drivel M-F because little of what he "writes" makes sense during the course of the conversation.   

More proof you are an idiot

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Its like you guys guys are two fat slobs complaing your diets didn't work even though you tried them for two entire days. Sad. 

You're right, Tibs. It's not you. It's them. It's all of us that are not you. You can handle this, just remain calm. Deep, slow breathes. Would you like to talk about it? We're here to help you through this and to listen. Let's see if we can figure out how to solve this together. Are you cold? This nice jacket will help warm you up. Easy now.

• Haha (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

With all the sh it he was feeding them, that is not a surprise! Eat up Trumptards! 

More proof you are an idiot

Just like when you said something sarcastic about no need for a wall now that Mexico has solved the invasion problem.

3 hours ago, Wacka said:

More people were wating in line for the bathrooms at Trump's rally  than attended Biden's?

that's the worst lie ever told, shame on the so-called POTUS.....

9 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

Oh, hey, he talked to someone 32 years ago! Clearly that proves he raped her!

Of course, everyone remembers every single person they talked to 32 years after the fact as well. Especially celebrities.

This is completely rational "fact checking".

Carry on.

• Thank you (+1) 2