Trump lies, post them here

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Meh... conservative tree house is a place to start with an idea, and then go find the source(s) - if not provided there - on your own. Any place (even the NYT or WaPo) can be a legit source once in a while, well, any place except CNN. ;) Since it is so difficult to trust any "news agencies" these days, the source documents are the key. 

Correct. It's not the source alone. You have to take each story on it's own and consider the combination of the source, author, and topic. Good journalism and reporting can be found in almost every msm or independent source if you dig/discern properly. Certain authors, certain topics, and certain outlets are toxic when all three align in certain ways (right or left), but the only way to discern that is to look at the whole spectrum and educate yourself on the biases of all three. 

It's a lot of work. And requires a lot of thinking for yourself. Which is why Gary/Ben/Bob and others struggle so mightily with it. Thinking for themselves is too dangerous and laborious for them. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Correct. It's not the source alone. You have to take each story on it's own and consider the combination of the source, author, and topic. Good journalism and reporting can be found in almost every msm or independent source if you dig/discern properly. Certain authors, certain topics, and certain outlets are toxic when all three align in certain ways (right or left), but the only way to discern that is to look at the whole spectrum and educate yourself on the biases of all three. 

It's a lot of work. And requires a lot of thinking for yourself. Which is why Gary/Ben/Bob and others struggle so mightily with it. Thinking for themselves is too dangerous and laborious for them. 

but can I go there to learn about a hot new indica blend? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-08/mexico-never-agreed-to-farm-deal-with-u-s-contradicting-trump

President Donald Trump hinted at additional measures between the U.S. and Mexico, a day after he vowed that Mexico would soon make “large” agricultural purchases from the U.S. as part of a deal on border security and illegal immigration that allowed Mexico to avoid U.S. tariffs.

“Some things not mentioned in yesterday’s press release, one in particular, were agreed on. That will be announced at the appropriate time,” Trump said Sunday in a series of four tweets about Mexico, the media and other matters.

Three Mexican officials said Saturday they were not aware of any side accord in the works, and that agricultural trade hadn’t been discussed during three days of negotiations in Washington that culminated in a joint communique late Friday.

:lol:

President Trump is being pressed to back up claims he has a secret agreement for Mexico to buy billions of additional American agricultural goods, a claim Mexico denies. Here he holds up a blank piece of paper to prove the secret agreement exists.

Trump holds up blank paper with claimed secret agreement with Mexico. pic.twitter.com/8RZMHjQKq9

— Josh Marshall (@joshtpm) June 11, 2019

Trump later explained that the secret deal “goes into effect when I want it to.”

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

:lol:

President Trump is being pressed to back up claims he has a secret agreement for Mexico to buy billions of additional American agricultural goods, a claim Mexico denies. Here he holds up a blank piece of paper to prove the secret agreement exists.

Trump holds up blank paper with claimed secret agreement with Mexico. pic.twitter.com/8RZMHjQKq9

— Josh Marshall (@joshtpm) June 11, 2019

Trump later explained that the secret deal “goes into effect when I want it to.”

He is holding either an envelope or a folded piece of paper, you twit.

2019-06-11_11-16-31.png.2b60f98edce87f14deb60e7b3f402893.png

13 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

My father is German, was German, born in a very wonderful place in Germany so I have a very great feeling for Germany.

You know who else wasn't born in Germany?!?

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

My father was from Frankfurt my mother was from Hamburg. I’m the cross between a Hamburger and a Frankfurt. 

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn *****, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

My father was from Frankfurt my mother was from Hamburg. I’m the cross between a Hamburger and a Frankfurt. 

And here's a family photo of your Dad the Frankfurter, your mom the Hamburger, your sister looks like a real sweet cookie, Pops off to the side, and I'm guessing you're the small fry

hardeesmeal01blur.png?700ab3a0082e785748

• Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

You know who else wasn't born in Germany?!?

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn *****, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

So, you ARE Toulouse Lautrec. :o

14 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

And here's a family photo of your Dad the Frankfurter, your mom the Hamburger, your sister looks like a real sweet cookie, Pops off to the side, and I'm guessing you're the small fry

hardeesmeal01blur.png?700ab3a0082e785748

No I’m the coke freak on the right. 

• Haha (+1) 1