Who do you want the Bills to play on the Road to the Superbowl

5 hours ago, Gugny said:

I wouldn't care how we got there.

But I'd want to play the Giants.

I'd want to be down 20-19 late in the 4th quarter and have Josh Allen lead a drive that would set us up for a 47-yard field goal.

I'd have to be extremely wasted to handle watching the kick in that scenario. Probably changing the channel temporarily. 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, whatdrought said:

*Warning* this post is meant for fun and as a distraction piece alone- no real substance.

I would love to see the Bills win the Superbowl.. Obviously. While it might not be super likely this year, or ever, we do see after 2017 that truly any team can put the pieces together for an unexpected run and a Superbowl victory.

That being said, suppose the Bills are headed to the big dance in the next 1-3 years. Who do you want them to face on that path? Be it the game when they clinch a playoff spot, the last game of the season, the playoff games, or the actual Superbowl. 

What's your Cinderella story? 

For me, it would involve beating the Patriots in December in Foxboro to clinch the Division and knock them out of the playoffs. 

Division round would be a victory over the Browns putting to rest the conversation of which 2018 first rounder is best. 

Conference round would be a victory over the Chiefs, where Allen outplays Mahomes and ends that narrative. 

The big show is harder for me, but I think the Cowboys make the most sense... At this point we don't have any great rivalries in the NFC, and beating the team that beat us would be sweet. 

Whacha got? 

A very pleasant scenario.  The only thing I would add, is highly unlikely.  Tom Brady announces his impending retirement after the post season prior to the Bills knocking them off.

Wild Card Round: Blow out Anthony Lynn and the Chargers.

Divisional Round: Close game against Frank Reich and the Colts.

Conference Championship: Shootout win against the Chiefs.

Superbowl: Hard fought win against the Saints.

19 hours ago, Gugny said:

I wouldn't care how we got there.

But I'd want to play the Giants.

I'd want to be down 20-19 late in the 4th quarter and have Josh Allen lead a drive that would set us up for a 47-yard field goal.

And I'd want that mother ***** to split the uprights for a 22-20 win.

And it will be on grass.........in Florida. I'm perfectly fine with this scenario. 

Having said that, I will die of anxiety just before it will happen and I'll miss it.....but you all can carry on with the celebration!

• Haha (+1) 1

Divisional:

KC @ Buffalo,

Bills romp,

Mahomes broken throwing arm,

Andy Reid pelted with snowballs.

AFC Championship:

Pats @ Buffalo,

Bills romp,

Brady broken leg,

Belichick pelted with snowballs.

Super Bowl:

Packers vs. Bills

Bills romp,

Rodgers crushed larynx,

icebowl67 begs for sympathy.

I almost wouldn't mind a playoff game against the Pats**** on the road, just so I could see a blowout Bills victory and the Pats*** "fans" rushing for the exits early in the 3rd quarter knowing that this is the beginning of the end...

23 hours ago, whatdrought said:

*Warning* this post is meant for fun and as a distraction piece alone- no real substance.

I would love to see the Bills win the Superbowl.. Obviously. While it might not be super likely this year, or ever, we do see after 2017 that truly any team can put the pieces together for an unexpected run and a Superbowl victory.

That being said, suppose the Bills are headed to the big dance in the next 1-3 years. Who do you want them to face on that path? Be it the game when they clinch a playoff spot, the last game of the season, the playoff games, or the actual Superbowl. 

What's your Cinderella story? 

For me, it would involve beating the Patriots in December in Foxboro to clinch the Division and knock them out of the playoffs. 

Division round would be a victory over the Browns putting to rest the conversation of which 2018 first rounder is best. 

Conference round would be a victory over the Chiefs, where Allen outplays Mahomes and ends that narrative. 

The big show is harder for me, but I think the Cowboys make the most sense... At this point we don't have any great rivalries in the NFC, and beating the team that beat us would be sweet. 

Whacha got? 

I’d like to see Allen best Mayfield in a playoff tilt.

favorite Super Bowl opponent to beat?

pack (sorry Ice)

saints

cowboys 

rams