Who do you want the Bills to play on the Road to the Superbowl

*Warning* this post is meant for fun and as a distraction piece alone- no real substance.

I would love to see the Bills win the Superbowl.. Obviously. While it might not be super likely this year, or ever, we do see after 2017 that truly any team can put the pieces together for an unexpected run and a Superbowl victory.

That being said, suppose the Bills are headed to the big dance in the next 1-3 years. Who do you want them to face on that path? Be it the game when they clinch a playoff spot, the last game of the season, the playoff games, or the actual Superbowl. 

What's your Cinderella story? 

For me, it would involve beating the Patriots in December in Foxboro to clinch the Division and knock them out of the playoffs. 

Division round would be a victory over the Browns putting to rest the conversation of which 2018 first rounder is best. 

Conference round would be a victory over the Chiefs, where Allen outplays Mahomes and ends that narrative. 

The big show is harder for me, but I think the Cowboys make the most sense... At this point we don't have any great rivalries in the NFC, and beating the team that beat us would be sweet. 

Whacha got? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

If it is going to be Cinderella story then Bills will be #6 wild card so one more game

Week 16 as you state with T*m Br*dy knocked out of game and retiring

Wild card weekend 1: Titans with a miracle play for TD winning game at last minute

Wild card weekend 2: KC winning in a shootout

AFC championship: Bills @ Browns so many fans can go to game.  Browns fans welcome us since Bills had dog pound for their fans when they lost team

Superbowl Championship: Game is outside (like NJ game was) with a huge snowstorm forcing music acts to wear heavy coats and Giants beaten by Bills' ball control game.

• Like (+1) 1

I think you have to beat the Pats in Foxborough in the AFC Championship game.

Beats the Browns and Chiefs before that.  

In the Super Bowl, that’s a tough one.  But I feel like the Panthers would bring the most joy to the current staff 

• Like (+1) 2

I would want the Bills to beat NE 2 times this year. But NE too just make it in for a wild card than we beat them in the AFC championship game to  send us to the Big Show. Where we put a whooping on the Cowgirls . Like they did to us. 2Xs

• Like (+1) 2

I wouldn't care how we got there.

But I'd want to play the Giants.

I'd want to be down 20-19 late in the 4th quarter and have Josh Allen lead a drive that would set us up for a 47-yard field goal.

And I'd want that mother ***** to split the uprights for a 22-20 win.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Oooooh.....if this is the ultimate scenario in demon exorcising, I'm gonna go with beating Tennessee on the road in the wild card round, then beating Jacksonville on the road in the divisional game, then beating New England on the road in OT because of a bad call (I'm looking at you, Mr. "Just give it to them"), and finally, a blowout victory over Dallas in the Super Bowl.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Lets do it the hard way:

WCR …… Cleveland because they won the off season

DR...….. KC  almost as satisfying as beating the Browns.

CCR ….. NE Who else but the almighty Pats to get to the SB.

SB …….Vikings time to go 1-4 and put them alone at 0-5 ;)

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

I'd want to be down 20-19 late in the 4th quarter and have Josh Allen lead a drive that would set us up for a 47-yard field goal.

Oh my! Had heart palpitations just reading this

• Like (+1) 1

I want homefield throughout, and I want to dismantle the Patriots* in the second round after they score an upset on wildcard weekend and everybody thinks "I don't know, maybe Brady CAN'T be stopped." Fill in the blank for championship weekend, and beat the Cowboys in the big one.

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

Make it even better. 

Bills decided to kick on 3rd down in case of a muffed snap,

Giants coach call time out to ice kicker and kicker has already kicked having the kick go far right of upright.

Bills then get penalty pushing it back 10 yards.

Bills kicker then drills it down middle for win.

Bills barely make ot into the playoffs:

1st week: @Titans- Bills take the lead late, only to kickoff to the Titans. As they start the kick return they stop and toss it over to the other side. Bills intercept the lateral and return it for a TD. The refs throw a flag for illegal forward pass

2nd week: @Patriots- Patriots jump ahead early 21-0. Looks like a typical win but the Bills battle back to be down 28-23 late in the game. Bills recover a fumble by Edelman on the following kickoff and score quickly to take the lead.

3rd week: @Bengals- Bills score late in the game after an INT is called back due to a penalty.

Superbowl: vs. Cowboys: Bills struggle out of the gate but keep it a game until half time. They come out after half time adjustments and dominate the rest of the game.

4 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

Oooooh.....if this is the ultimate scenario in demon exorcising, I'm gonna go with beating Tennessee on the road in the wild card round, then beating Jacksonville on the road in the divisional game, then beating New England on the road in OT because of a bad call (I'm looking at you, Mr. "Just give it to them"), and finally, a blowout victory over Dallas in the Super Bowl.

Image result for omg gif

The reality is I don't care as long as they win it all. 

The dream scenario would be anything is related to the pats losing. 

There really isn't an nfc team that a truly dislike other than when the Bills pay them so that's a wash for me.  I guess Dallas would be the best of the worst.

• Like (+1) 1