Who is Your Favorite New Player to This Point ?

23 minutes ago, MJS said:

Does anyone expect that Singletary will get significant playing time this year?

...sure hope so......think about his potential effectiveness if inserted into the game plan and DC's not knowing what to expect from this kid.....

Ed Oliver is the guy that I wanted before the season even started.  When you can get that interior pressure consistently...that changes your defense.

So Ed is #1.

Morse is #2 because of how bad we were last year at this position.  I wanted Paradis because he was the "big name" FA...then I learned about Morse.

• Like (+1) 6

13 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Do you think he wears overalls without shoes and has family members die each winter due to a fever?

no.  why the ***** would i think that?

Ty Nsekhe is as close as you'll find to a perfect poster boy for The Process.

You want to talk about continuous improvement and a "growth mindset"? How about the guy that worked his way up from the MINOR Arena League, to the regular Arena League, to practice squads, to a backup, to a KEY backup, to now a big paycheck and a potential starting gig? I got a Process semi just typing that out.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Logic said:

Ty Nsekhe is as close as you'll find to a perfect poster boy for The Process.

You want to talk about continuous improvement and a "growth mindset"? How about the guy that worked his way up from the MINOR Arena League, to the regular Arena League, to practice squads, to a backup, to a KEY backup, to now a big paycheck and a potential starting gig? I got a Process semi just typing that out.

ONLY a semi?

Ty Nsekhe,  Vosean Joseph & Singletary........

I see all 3 making this team and contributing right away. Ty looks like he could play either tackle and protect the kid. Vosean will give our LB Corp depth and could slide in for Lorax upon retirement.  With it highly unlikely McCoy & Gore are here this time next year, the "motor" might just be that steal diamond in the rough to platoon with Yeldon....the last time I was this excited for a season to start was 1989.....

Agreed John, but the tipping point was Oliver adopting the Bills way just after the draft visited Pancho while in Hospice as we all know it was the end, and he I assume spent his own money to fly to TX to visit our best fan.

says a great deal about his character on top of his play we believe he will do from college.

im an EO fan.  I’m pulling for him to take Kyles game to the next level.

• Like (+1) 2

Definitely Mitch Morse. I basically talked about him on here for months. But he is so good and will make a massive difference that no one will notice. That's the life of a center, but Morse is a top five in the league center. I know a lot of people loved Eric Wood, but he had his issues and Morse is better. 

Oliver would be my next choice. I'm not sure we could have found better fits his offseason than Morse and Oliver. 

Edited by MrEpsYtown
  • Like (+1) 3