Who is Your Favorite New Player to This Point ?

Just now, Rocky Landing said:

We’ll be on the edge of our seats. 

Thanks for your support. But we haven't seen anything from any of these guys yet. Let's see what they have to offer once the season starts. Until then it's all opinions and BS.

8 hours ago, Augie said:

It’s so obvious I hate to post it, but Ed Oliver fascinates me. I think he could be a wrecking ball. I loved Kyle, but this could be something special. 

I agree.  Oliver was the best prospect that I thought could possibly fall to the Bills at 9.  I think we got lucky.  In addition to Oliver, I also think I’m going to love watching Ford play.  Guess I’m being super obvious with these two, but that’s where I am. 

Ed Oliver, but I really like Joseph as well. I think we got another mid-round gem at LB. I believe he takes over for Alexander when he finally hangs them up. Watched him Florida games at least 10 times and the guy flies around all over the field hammering people. You heard his name a lot. 

I really like UDFA Foggie, his coverage ability if off the charts, bulk him up just a little bit and teach him how to crack some heads. I really hope he can make the team over the bums Corey Thompson and Stanford.

Edited by NewCastleFanBills
Misspelled name

I think it's going to be the one guy I winced the most at when they drafted him - Singletary.  I couldn't get why they drafted a RB that high, but after watching him run, he's like a pin ball hitting bumpers. Can't wait to see him in real action.

For me, trying to pick a favorite is kind of an arbitrary choice.  I like some more than others for their potential impact.  I like some because they have a cool story.  Dawson Knox's story is interesting, for instance: a good high school QB who walked on at Ole Miss so he could switch positions.  It took like 35 lbs of weight gain, but he's smart and athletic.  He's considered raw, but seems to have a very well rounded game.  He can block, he can catch and he runs good routes.  He might find himself atop the depth chart sooner than later with Kroft having broken his foot.  Seems like he's got a laid back personality, but his philosophy as a player is to outwork whoever is ahead of him.  Then Ty Nsekhe has a good story to, and Duke Williams, and David Sills, and a bunch of others.

9 hours ago, NewCastleFanBills said:

This kid has become Buffalo proud, to see how excited he is, is so telling of the type of person he is. It's impossible not to root for him.

Hey...good stuff!

On 5/30/2019 at 2:48 AM, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...certainly agree......but imagine trotting him out interspersed for a couple of series and opposing DC's never anticipating it.......could be interesting....

If he is behind McCoy, Gore and Yeldon, then he is not suiting up on game day.