Who is Your Favorite New Player to This Point ?

9 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I don't go with the rookies because they're rookies who haven't done anything yet.  Cole Beasley is a cool story as signing as an UDFA. I think he'll be a nice slot target for Allen.

What are your thoughts on Duke and Nsekhe?

Oliver is the obvious pick but i will go with Dawson Knox--  and i think the reason why is we need someone at that position and this guy could be the answer.. would hate to see him falter this season and hope we do throw the ball his way. 

Ed Oliver. I believe he has the highest ceiling along with solid maturity and a real desire to be the best. I can't wait to see him play after he's had a few games under his belt.

As far as 2019 goes, though, I think Cole Beasley could prove to be the best addition in terms of helping Allen. The 4 yard completion is much better than the 40 yard incompletion. Chris Simms seems to think that inaccuracy CAN be fixed and early reports of Josh's work in OTA's sound promising. Then again, what do you expect the folks at bb.com to say about him? I sure hope they're not just whistling in the wind.

2 other recent arrivals I'm really looking forward to seeing are Devin Singletary, Zay Jones (who is developing a good chemistry with Allen) and Tremaine Edmunds. I would love to hear people talking seriously about Edmunds as a probowler late in the season.

Bottom line: I am more anxious to see how Allen performs in year 2 than I am about any new arrival this year.

Edited by GreggTX

Draft Picks: Ed Oliver, Knox and Cody Ford.  I love Oliver and Ford because for the 2nd straight season, we got 2 first round talents with our top 2 picks, IMO.   Knox looks like he could be a long-time starter.  

FA's, I love the addition of J. Brown and Beasly, who I both think will contribute right away.  Morse is a huge addition, who will be a great help to blocking schemes and J. Allen's development.  

• Like (+1) 1

Mitch Morse. The loss of Eric Wood was devastating, and we saw what it was like without him. Morse is the anchor at Center that we need, and he is the key to the O-Line's success.

Ed Oliver. How can you not love this guy's attitude? His reaction after being drafted by the Bills, and then going to visit Pancho. He will be fun to watch.

Cody Ford. This guy could be a terror on the O-Line. He may not be a Day 1 starter, but he could get there quickly.

John Brown.  Really wanted this guy last year. Better late than never.

David Sills V. Can't believe he wasn't drafted. I'm cheering for him. There is a lot of competition for WR depth, and he can make it.

Maurice Alexander. Remember him? Could turn out to be a great under-the-radar signing. 

1 hour ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Vosean Joseph, his development and potential. Super athletic but very raw I imagine he'll learn under Zo. 

Juwan Foggie too, his name is amazing ??

....we seem to have the knack for 5th round finds......Meatball, Milano, the Neal kid last year showed some promise and now the Joseph upside....interesting....

2 hours ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Vosean Joseph, his development and potential. Super athletic but very raw I imagine he'll learn under Zo. 

Juwan Foggie too, his name is amazing ??

I'd love to hear New Era Field in a raucous chant of "Foooo-Geeee! FOOOOO-GEEEE!", just to hear it. Probably a PS guy this year, though, if he makes the cut. 

I think Morse makes the whole thing work. Without him, would we have taken Oliver at 9? Or would we have traded down and taken a center instead? In the event we still did take Oliver, would we have gotten Ford or Singletary? I don't think so. Strategically Mitch Morse was the lynchpin to our offseason. That signing made us, otherwise we'd be drafting for need and in a weak spot draftwise.

• Like (+1) 3