Who is Your Favorite New Player to This Point ?

4 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...sure hope so......think about his potential effectiveness if inserted into the game plan and DC's not knowing what to expect from this kid.....

He's a third stringer at best this year. I like him, but we won't see much from him until McCoy and Gore are gone, I'd wager.

5 minutes ago, MJS said:

He's a third stringer at best this year. I like him, but we won't see much from him until McCoy and Gore are gone, I'd wager.

...certainly agree......but imagine trotting him out interspersed for a couple of series and opposing DC's never anticipating it.......could be interesting....

4 hours ago, ganesh said:

Vosean Joseph.  He will be our version of Troy Polamalu who will roam the field sideline to sideline.

....has the potential to be YET another 5th round find.....hats off to Meatball & Milano....and Neal, our 2018 5th has shown some promise......

Oliver from the moment he started walking down the hallway all pumped, clapping his hands, and chanting “Let’s Go!” at the draft. 

However, if Cole’s Twitter was still banging, he would be giving Ed a run for his money. 

Edited by Jumpsuit Jim
Words are hard.

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

Ed Oliver, Quinton Spain and (please get healthy) Tyler Kroft. All three were part of my "ideal offseason" as I'd have drawn it up in January.

Really? Is Kroft all that? I didn’t know much about him before he was signed, but it seems like he has had one good season, and a few mediocre ones. Now, with a recurrent foot injury, is he really above average?

1 hour ago, The Jokeman said:

Dawson Knox and TJ Yeldon.

TJ Yeldon? Please ‘splain?

6 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

Really? Is Kroft all that? I didn’t know much about him before he was signed, but it seems like he has had one good season, and a few mediocre ones. Now, with a recurrent foot injury, is he really above average?

I think he is about an average starter. The injuries are a concern but he is a do it all type of tight end and an upgrade on the walking corpse of Charles Clay. 

• Like (+1) 1

I don't go with the rookies because they're rookies who haven't done anything yet.  Cole Beasley is a cool story as signing as an UDFA. I think he'll be a nice slot target for Allen.

I’m hoping for Knox to become a great TE , we had pro bowlers at almost every position EXCEPT one  , 

Rivers & Gates > Allen & Knox  , that’s what I’m hoping for !!!!