Kodi Lee - AGT

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

Yeah they do, just like every competition but there are so many incredible acts as well.

they do have some standouts   

Simon likes to have the oddballs (I believe on purpose) 

the only talent show I watch somewhat regularly is the Voice.  But they changed the format this season and it favored Blake's team who BTW didn't win 

The deep contestants there can go on to stardom with more success that this talent show.  

7 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Pretty damn inspirational.

I added the same clip to the music thread not knowing that you already cited it. The performance and the response was unbelievable. 

On 5/29/2019 at 10:53 AM, ShadyBillsFan said:

they do have some standouts   

Simon likes to have the oddballs (I believe on purpose) 

the only talent show I watch somewhat regularly is the Voice.  But they changed the format this season and it favored Blake's team who BTW didn't win 

The deep contestants there can go on to stardom with more success that this talent show.  

i doubt that. You never here of most of these singers again but most of the top performers on AGT get shows in Vegas and around the world. You just dont hear about because they arent on radio or tv often.

On 5/29/2019 at 11:01 AM, ShadyBillsFan said:

two reasons to watch 

NUP_186210_0088-1014x570.jpg

They could use more talent here, just saying .

I think this is nothing short of amazing.

I have a friend who thinks this is all an act.  I told him that he's crazy.  His opinion is that reality TV has no limits and that this entire thing was staged.