Lost in the noise - Trent Murphy is looking and “playing” better

4 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Good to hear.. Can’t understand why people are bashing him.  You’d think people would be hopeful he can produce at such an important position.  

Because to those people it isn't about Murphy.

32 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Good to hear.. Can’t understand why people are bashing him.  You’d think people would be hopeful he can produce at such an important position.  

Because he got decent money in free agency and then was useless. Anytime that recipe happens, people will be complaining about it. 

21 hours ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

It's a shame you didn't learn much in school. Was it that hard you had to type it twice? Not too bright I see.

Yeah thats one of the mistakes I made the other one was wasting time with you go find something to do and get out of your moms basement

4 minutes ago, Bigantall said:

Yeah thats one of the mistakes I made the other one was wasting time with you go find something to do and get out of your moms basement

Nah, I'm in YOUR moms basement.

doofy.jpeg

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

23 hours ago, Bigantall said:

Ok miss Johnson 3rd grade writing class teacher since you are on your period put a few of them in there for me

Ok miss Duffy my 3rd grade writing class teacher since you are on your period put a few of them in there for me

Wait.............Duffy or Johnson? Or did you have BOTH due to being in 3rd grade twice? I am so confused. 

Ps I dropped some periods for ya (or him)

• Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Nah, I'm in YOUR moms basement.

doofy.jpeg

Okay i had to laugh here.

murphy needs to be healthy to show what he can do. some of us think he can do.

but absolutely Bills better know what he can give them this year.
if he is still working on something physical, hedge the bets. Keep Mike Love or Eli on the rotation

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/29/2019 at 9:16 AM, Boca BIlls said:

Problem isn't his play... It's his ability to stay on the field and to stay healthy.

that’s it right there ^^^^

Lets hope that this year he’s 110% healthy 

the way our defense was playing last year IF we could duplicate that this year , with a better pass rush , we could definitely be one of the best ( if not ) the best defense in the NFL , 

Go Bills !!!