Lost in the noise - Trent Murphy is looking and “playing” better

10 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t recall a lot of his play from last year but he seemed to be mostly hampered by injury - in addition to trying to come back from the ACL, he missed a lot of time with that groin injury 

He made a huge play in minny... to your point, noticeable on the field, just wish that was more often 

Reminds me of the reports out of spring training EVERY year; (    ) is in the best shape of his life! 

How exactly does a defensive lineman play better in OTA's? 

I'll believe it when I see it with this guy. Not holding my breath, so it'd be a pleasant surprise if he remained healthy and played well.

11 hours ago, uticaclub said:

It would be hard for him to look worse

easy pickins right there : )

but not true.
I still hold out hope for a healthy Murphy. which we have not seen yet.
Trent could ball. can he ever again.

Prove it year. if he does ? Bills win the deal

7 hours ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

wtf is this? Does the "period"key on your keyboard not work? Not only that, but this whole statement is just a big mess.

Ok miss Johnson 3rd grade writing class teacher since you are on your period put a few of them in there for me

7 hours ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

wtf is this? Does the "period"key on your keyboard not work? Not only that, but this whole statement is just a big mess.

Ok miss Duffy my 3rd grade writing class teacher since you are on your period put a few of them in there for me

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Augie said:

It would be a huge and unexpected find if he stayed healthy and just happened to live up to his contract this year. What a boost that would be. 

Exactly, if he helps get sacks and QB pressures an already very good D will be better.

1 hour ago, Bigantall said:

Ok miss Johnson 3rd grade writing class teacher since you are on your period put a few of them in there for me

Ok miss Duffy my 3rd grade writing class teacher since you are on your period put a few of them in there for me

It's a shame you didn't learn much in school. Was it that hard you had to type it twice? Not too bright I see.

7 hours ago, eball said:

So get your sports from a jock like me, who knows what it's like to have a groin injury.  A g-g-groin, injury.

I’m really disappointed nobody got this reference, by the way. 

8 hours ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Something about newspaper routes, wheels, and armchairs.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/29/2019 at 11:45 AM, John from Riverside said:

Availability is the best talent

End discussion thread here. My guess is he will be missing his first game due to injury (along with LeSean), no later than week 7. Hope I am wrong, but they signed him to a short term deal for a reason. 

On 5/29/2019 at 2:41 PM, SWATeam said:

I believe the phrase is- "Availability is the best ability."

Yup.  Dude has 19 sacks in 5 seasons.  He has a ton to prove.  

51 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

We need him on the field the whole year with 8 sacks. It’s going to be a him and shaq rotation I imagine 

He’s done this once in his career.  

On 5/29/2019 at 9:16 AM, Shooter McGavin said:

I’ll reserve my judgement until he can make it through training camp healthy 

Pew pew pew 

14 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Yup.  Dude has 19 sacks in 5 seasons.  He has a ton to prove.  

He’s done this once in his career.  

Concur with da C.Biscuit