Lost in the noise - Trent Murphy is looking and “playing” better

It is only OTA’s but Leslie Frazier has specifically said Trent Murphy is looking better than he did last year.  This could be a very positive development for the Bills as if he plays better in games it could mean additional QB pressure.  Time will tell if Frazier’s observations prove to be true on the field when it really matters.

https://wgr550.radio.com/articles/news/bills-frazier-thinks-two-often-injured-veterans-are-looking-good-otas

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I have maintained hope for Murphy...and am not ready to call his signing a bust.  Often, with serious injuries like his, players are not fully recovered the first year back.  Mind you...often they never return to full speed....but I think there is hope.  Think of Carson Wentz last year....he was back playing...but never really close to his old form.

• Like (+1) 3

I like Murphy.

I think he was held back last year in a big way by his injuries. Even so, there were times where he was making a positive impact for the D-line.

I expect a nice rebound season for him this season. I doubt he'll ever be a 12 sack per year kind of guy. I think 8 or 9 is attainable, though, and that's perfectly fine for a left end.

• Like (+1) 2

49 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Gots ta prove it to me. Hoping for better. ?

or  you not gunna pay him?????

My one consistent complaint with NFL coaches..playing starters to the bitter end no matter the score. Murphy got hurt with about 3 left in that Colts disaster last year. week 7...he was improving until that point.

• Like (+1) 1