Will Frank Gore hit #3 All-Time this year?

Just realized Frank Gore only needs 521 yards to pass Barry Sanders for 3rd All-Time rushing. Would be nice to see something like that happen in a Bills uni. Last time I remember someone other than Bruce hitting the top 3 on any All-Time list in our uni was probably Lofton in receiving yards. Based on Shady's hammy history, I think its really possible this year. Thoughts?  

2 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

I think he'll break it in the SB, late in the 2nd half.

So does that mean he gets traded or dumped by week 6 or whatever the trade deadline is these days.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Florida Bills Fanatic said:

I hope so.  Frank Gore has always been a class act.  Can you imagine the ovation he'll get if he does it in front of a Bills hometown crowd?

...so then how to explain nobody wants to come to Bflo as I'm told here?....

29 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...Josh better damn well NOT be our leading rusher.....just sayin'......

If Josh is our leading rusher again it better be because we went outright KC on people and just went pass happy and threw for 5000 yards and the running was just a byproduct of all the drop backs.....

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Locomark said:

If Josh is our leading rusher again it better be because we went outright KC on people and just went pass happy and threw for 5000 yards and the running was just a byproduct of all the drop backs.....

....his heart is there to do whatever is necessary to make this club a winner......BUT.....I'd sure as hell hope he is our LONG TERM answer to a franchise QB versus a short term gurney exit for trying to do TOO much on his shoulders.....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

I will say yes.  I think he will rush for over 520 yards.

I’d agree if Shady is not available much for any reason.....but that’s a tough one to predict. I think last year he just didn’t want to be out there behind that line. Who could blame him? 

12 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’d agree if Shady is not available much for any reason.....but that’s a tough one to predict. I think last year he just didn’t want to be out there behind that line. Who could blame him? 

...and in other BREAKING NEWS, Vlad Ducasse does NOT approve of this message.......

• Like (+1) 1