MMQB AFC East Offseason reports: Dolphins, Jets Preparing to Lose

2 hours ago, rsorrent said:

Hole left by Charles Clay. Seriously? 

The Bills needed to fill the hole in Charles Clay's hands that the ball kept going through. They decided it was easier to cut him...

I also love how they laud that the Pat**** picked up Demaryius Thomas. We all know that if the Bills picked him up, the national media would have pilloried us for overpaying for an old, washed up WR, like Boldon last year... that's the media: sucking TB12's sac the past 20 years. You'd think the taste would get old...

Edited by ROCBillsBeliever
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

I do think the Jets games aren’t gonna be easy.  Darnold is legit imo.  I mean he won here already end of last season 

i don't think so either.  i'm wondering if recent gase info is giving people this feeling, because roster wise i don't think they're that bad.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

The Bills needed to fill the hole in Charles Clay's hands that the ball kept going through. They decided it was easier to cut him...

I also love how they laud that the Pat**** picked up Demaryius Thomas. We all know that if the Bills picked him up, the national media would have pilloried up for overpaying for an old, washed up WR, like Boldon last year... that's the media: ducking TB12's sac the past 20 years. You'd think the taste would get old...

still playing the 'poor ole us' BS. The Patriots deserve the benefit of the doubt on player transactions.