Watch Brian Daboll's Presser LIVE

For the love of god can someone please figure out how to mic up the media so they can be heard asking their questions.   

This is SO ridiculous.     I'm an amateur sound guy and I can think of a handful of adequate solutions. 

Of all the millions that go into the facilities, stadiums, players, etc. it's such a joke that nobody thinks to invest just a little time and money into solving the HUGE issue that nobody can hear the questions being asked.   I don't care if you just hire a stupid intern that types the questions out in closed caption across the bottom, just solve the problem and get it done you fools it's embarrassing.

Is this a good time for me to go on my other rant about how teams ignore kickers but they're the 2nd most valuable player on the team?   Nahhhhh.

• Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Da webster guy said:

For the love of god can someone please figure out how to mic up the media so they can be heard asking their questions.   

This is SO ridiculous.     I'm an amateur sound guy and I can think of a handful of adequate solutions. 

Of all the millions that go into the facilities, stadiums, players, etc. it's such a joke that nobody thinks to invest just a little time and money into solving the HUGE issue that nobody can hear the questions being asked.   I don't care if you just hire a stupid intern that types the questions out in closed caption across the bottom, just solve the problem and get it done you fools it's embarrassing.

Is this a good time for me to go on my other rant about how teams ignore kickers but they're the 2nd most valuable player on the team?   Nahhhhh.

Thank You.....its ridiculous. I can't even watch that garbage anymore.

45 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

Should we, as TBD, just buy and send them one of these and a mic?

https://www.guitarcenter.com/Fender/Passport-CONFERENCE-175W-Portable-PA-System-1392652270574.gc?cntry=us&source=4WWRWXGP&gclid=Cj0KCQjwuLPnBRDjARIsACDzGL3UmBDG1FHylsqy9Ddn3fYrb-HK6ee43W_5vkoEhGW6IEgvzaJf9nEaAvdhEALw_wcB

Would be worth the $500 it could cost us (and the media would probably write a nice story about us) ?:beer:

• Like (+1) 1

I know that nothing Daboll said about Josh Allen should come as a huge surprise, but it's nice to hear that he appears to be on track as far as his development is concerned.

44 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Should we, as TBD, just buy and send them one of these and a mic?

https://www.guitarcenter.com/Fender/Passport-CONFERENCE-175W-Portable-PA-System-1392652270574.gc?cntry=us&source=4WWRWXGP&gclid=Cj0KCQjwuLPnBRDjARIsACDzGL3UmBDG1FHylsqy9Ddn3fYrb-HK6ee43W_5vkoEhGW6IEgvzaJf9nEaAvdhEALw_wcB

Would be worth the $500 it could cost us (and the media would probably write a nice story about us) ?:beer:

I have a guitar center near me here in Rockchester. I would be wiling to pick up and deliver a PA to buffalo or St John Fisher perhaps ?

52 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

yet...here you are

I did not watch it. yete here i  am as well.

lol

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, HOUSE said:

Thank You.....its ridiculous. I can't even watch that garbage anymore.

You think it is hard to watch the garbage? You should try to read your garbage.....(rat,tat, clang) Thank you, thank you! I will be here all night. I KEED! I KEED! Sorry @HOUSE! I had to

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, fansince88 said:

You think it is hard to watch the garbage? You should try to read your garbage.....(rat,tat, clang) Thank you, thank you! I will be here all night. I KEED! I KEED! Sorry @HOUSE! I had to

I am not a slacker, I am doing the work...gimmie gimmie

Edited by HOUSE
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

I am not a slacker, I am doing the work...gimmie gimmie

But in all seriousness. When they do these can they not put a mic in the crowd? We mic up a player on a football field that is having the equivalent of a head on collision every week but cant mic up a crowd of people?  Heck, When I used to do sound in a local Church I even mic'd up the guest preacher (when he went to use the urinal)....like I said, used to.