Stanley Cup Finals: Bruins Vs Blues

T&C

2 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

It was an absolutely stupid trade. I don't pretend to know hockey but it was an awful trade on the Sabres part. It was was a great trade what it took to get him. 

He sounded awful in the presser that got him sent off, and I get it. But they have up the guy for nothing.

It was not the presser..it was his game for the last year he was in Buffalo. His game was nothing like what the last six months in St Louis.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

The St.Louis to Boston curse is lifted. Boston teams will now suck!!!! All of them!!!

Every time a Boston team broke out of a championship drought they beat a St.Louis team:

NBA: Celtics beat Hawks

NHL: Bruins beat Blues

NFL: Cheaters cheated against Rams

MLB: BoSux beat Cardinals

Now... It's been reversed...One can hope!

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

It was not the presser..it was his game for the last year he was in Buffalo. His game was nothing like what the last six months in St Louis.

I don't follow hockey that closely, was he that bad?

I thought the Kane and O'Reilly trades were awful despite what I think of them as people. Especially Kane. People seemed more upset over a guy showing up to practice late who took a helicopter to the NBA all star game more than someone who drove through a Tim Horton's.

Edited by Ol Dirty B

Just now, Ol Dirty B said:

I don't follow hockey that closely, was he that bad?

I thought the Kane and O'Reilly trades were awful despite what I think of them as people. Especially the latter. People seemed more upset over a guy showing up to practice late who took a helicopter to the NBA all star game more than someone who drove through a Tim Horton's.

yes, he was a different player in Buffalo, his "advanced stat" numbers were not good last year

11 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Agreed. The ROR we had year 3 was nothing like the ROR we had year 1, or the ROR STL has this year. His end of the year presser just sealed the deal and hurt his trade value. 

ROR quit on us last year. Watching him play in STL this year should make that very clear to everyone. 

Edited by BillsFan4
  • Like (+1) 1

Someone needs to ask Jason Botterill at his next presser “do you feel that you deserve your name on the Blues Stanley Cup? After all you did hand them the Conn Smythe winner and regular season team MVP for a couple cap dumps and a bag of pucks”

Mike Harrington, where ya at? ?

13 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I feel nothing for the Bruins fans and players who are sobbing. I hope it hurts forever.

14 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I feel nothing for the Bruins fans and players who are sobbing. I hope it hurts forever.

Absolutely no reason any level headed human should feel otherwise.

Gonna be a lot of victory ***** tonight... players and fans alike.