Stanley Cup Finals: Bruins Vs Blues

T&C

10 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Who else is 100% certain Big Papi will open the game with some kind of message from his room, Boston will go down 2 in the 3rd, tie it up and win in OT..and then claim no one believed in them and how they overcome adversity of an awful call against  rinse, repeat. 

If(when) they win, i want it to be over early..

Right on track!

• Haha (+1) 1

so far 50% right..i am shocked, and I mean i would have bet a lot, on a Big Papi video message .

Bruins down 2 though is right on, prepare for the dramatic Boston"never say die, heart of a champion , that's what this city is " win

6 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

so far 50% right..i am shocked, and I mean i would have bet a lot, on a Big Papi video message .

Bruins down 2 though is right on, prepare for the dramatic Boston"never say die, heart of a champion , that's what this city is " win

You just stop it lol...

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, T&C said:

You just stop it lol...

Just sent my nephew a text that goes as follows..

I am convinced ROR scores a hat trick this game, Bruins win in OT..ROR still gets Conn Smythe, Bruins win the Cup..the world continues to kick Buffalo sports fans in the nads

Edited by plenzmd1

24 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Just sent my nephew a text that goes as follows..

I am convinced ROR scores a hat trick this game, Bruins win in OT..ROR still gets Conn Smythe, Bruins win the Cup..the world continues to kick Buffalo sports fans in the nads

Text him again... "Now I'm thinking shutout".

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

thx for the freaking jinx....every Sabre Fan/Bruin Hater can now has you to blame!

Technically I didn't actually say that.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Parayko sounded nervous as poop..having said that, many experts said he should have been the compensation for ROR.

Never understood why some are so down on ROR... dude was smart to get the hell out of Buffalo, the Sabres are underwhelming and have been for years. 

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, T&C said:

Never understood why some are so down on ROR... dude was smart to get the hell out of Buffalo, the Sabres are underwhelming and have been for years. 

#90 is a hockey player. Sabres got boned on the deal. 

Just now, Helpmenow said:

That's the GM's fault.

Gawd I hope the Blues shut these Boston ***** OUT.

LMAO!!! Hahahahahahahahahahah.... Good night Irene!!!

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Helpmenow said:

It was an absolutely stupid trade. I don't pretend to know hockey but it was an awful trade on the Sabres part. It was was a great trade what it took to get him. 

He sounded awful in the presser that got him sent off, and I get it. But they have up the guy for nothing.