Stanley Cup Finals: Bruins Vs Blues

T&C

On 6/4/2019 at 1:29 PM, Lurker said:

Fully expect the refs to play a major role in game 5 in BOS.     

I'm looking forward to Game 6 now...

Hope you are wrong... looking forward to tonight's game, the intensity level should be around a 10.

23 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

ROR leads the Blues in post season points...nice job Botterill

At this point I couldn't care... as long as the Blues have a chance to win it at home is all that matters here.

2 minutes ago, Big C said:

What a response by the Blues after getting absolutely pummeled game 3. Now they go home with a chance to win it all!

Sunday funday... hope it happens.

• Like (+1) 1

LGB!!! Weathered the storm in the first, Fantastic game from Binnington.  Love the whining coming out of Boston....good for them to be on the short end of officiating once in a while. ?

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Jukester said:

LGB!!! Weathered the storm in the first, Fantastic game from Binnington.  Love the whining coming out of Boston....good for them to be on the short end of officiating once in a while. ?

Yeah hearing them whine about headshots is laughable!

9 hours ago, Helpmenow said:

F the Boston teams

love when they fight each other!

NSFW sound, so make sure your muted or headphones if at office.

BTW, this is why it is much better to sell beer in cans !!

• Haha (+1) 2

After the 2017 season R0R self-servingly announced and confirmed what the hockey world knew:

The Buffalo Sabres stunk and he made it clear he wanted out.

That's as low as a professional player can go to disrespect his teammates and those who pay him.

I could never cheer for a player like that.

Edited by I am the egg man

1 hour ago, I am the egg man said:

After the 2017 season R0R self-servingly announced and confirmed what the hockey world knew:

The Buffalo Sabres stunk and he made it clear he wanted out.

That's as low as a professional player can go to disrespect his teammates and those who pay him.

I could never cheer for a player like that.

How about the complete lack of respect from an organization to waste players careers and fans hard earned money to throw away seasons for draft order?

And what does it say about the rest of his teammates that they are willing to just sit back and collect a paycheck and care more about that then actually winning.

I don't blame him for wanting out, no one should have wanted to stay in that mess where winning was not the goal. Glad to see him now on the verge of helping lead St Louis to the Cup.

19 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It was very satisfying watching a Boston team get screwed by an official for once....

• Like (+1) 1