Stanley Cup Finals: Bruins Vs Blues

T&C

1 minute ago, CommonCents said:

How fitting. Blues fan? How about Bruins hater? 

I don’t know what is going to be better seeing them win the cup or listening to you B word about it. 

Remember that dagger Toronto put in Boston after game 1? 

Didn't you post this somewhere else?  Maybe it's my mind playing games IDK.

Just now, T&C said:

Didn't you post this somewhere else?  Maybe it's my mind playing games IDK.

Yeah, after another one of your ridiculous Bruins are done takes. Stick around this will be fun, me thinks by about game 3 you’ll be wishing you were still at BBMB with your ban hammer. 

Blues fan lol.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, T&C said:

Once this is over my 2019 sports are over until NFL preseason, can't get into baseball... the dead zone.

Same here.  I enjoy the "dead time" though.  I use it to catch up on movies and just be out and about more in the summer time.  I love being a Sports Fan but I do hate how much time it consumes.  I'll be excited when football season gets here but I'm in no rush for it either.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, CommonCents said:

Yeah, after another one of your ridiculous Bruins are done takes. Stick around this will be fun, me thinks by about game 3 you’ll be wishing you were still at BBMB with your ban hammer. 

Blues fan lol.

Are you a Bruins fan?

2 hours ago, CommonCents said:

Blues fan lol.

Yep. You sound like a Bruins fan. 

I'm rooting for the Bruins. If ROR wanted out from Buffalo then so be it. I'm not arguing to retain a player that doesn't want to be here. But it would irk me to see him win a Cup in his first year after inducing the trade. I'm not wasting my energy rooting against this gap toothed player but I'm certainly not rooting for him to have his name sketched into the cup. Let's go Bruins!