One of the Greatest rock songs ever

Great song (although "You" is a much better song from the same album).  But saying it's one of the greatest rock songs ever is like saying Derek Jeter is one of the greatest baseball players, ever.

He was great.  Everyone loved him.  But he wasn't even in the same universe as the true greats.

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Great song (although "You" is a much better song from the same album).  But saying it's one of the greatest rock songs ever is like saying Derek Jeter is one of the greatest baseball players, ever.

He was great.  Everyone loved him.  But he wasn't even in the same universe as the true greats.

You was a Great song. 

1 hour ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Far Behind by Candlebox. What a great song! This is one of the best rock songs of all time. 

That is a very good song.  As is 'You.'

But the lead singer having a tantrum due to the accoustics at the arena they played up in Niagara Falls (probably the NU basketball arena, don't remember which venue they were at; show was 25 years ago, & that was the only show I saw there) and refusing to face the crowd the entire show knocks that & them down several pegs.

36 minutes ago, Taro T said:

That is a very good song.  As is 'You.'

But the lead singer having a tantrum due to the accoustics at the arena they played up in Niagara Falls (probably the NU basketball arena, don't remember which venue they were at; show was 25 years ago, & that was the only show I saw there) and refusing to face the crowd the entire show knocks that & them down several pegs.

Kevin Martin? What did he say? 

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

First the pizza crust thing I can accept, now this crazy talk.

Oh boy, here we go... Gugnyeyed defitionn of "Great" with an added twist of "True Great."   Do you cry yourself to sleep every night knowing that Jeter is one of the greats of the game?  Now you have to add a qualifier: "He's not a TRUE great." That gets you to sleep I suppose, right? /smh

1 hour ago, T&C said:

Guess I'll be that guy... never heard or listened to Candlebox.

Can I join the club.  I probably heard, just can't name it.  Like Nickleback in reverse.

Okay... Here it is, official video:

9 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

First the pizza crust thing I can accept, now this crazy talk.

Oh boy, here we go... Gugnyeyed defitionn of "Great" with an added twist of "True Great."   Do you cry yourself to sleep every night knowing that Jeter is one of the greats of the game?  Now you have to add a qualifier: "He's not a TRUE great." That gets you to sleep I suppose, right? /smh

Can I join the club.  I probably heard, just can't name it.  Like Nickleback in reverse.

Okay... Here it is, official video:

Never listened to Nickleback either... I'm out of tune.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I have never "listened" to Nickleback too, but strangely, I can tell you when they are playing on the radio!  ?

That's why, I haven't listened to the radio, at least new music stuff in probably 15 years. Rather slip a CD into the cars player, something I like.

2 hours ago, row_33 said:

you can't argue with anyone who uses that man or Keith Richards as his avatar

Damn straight. 

Now who the ***** is Candlebox? Is that a Milwaukee band?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Kevin Martin? What did he say? 

Yes.

What did he say?  Not a God blessed thing that wasn't a song lyric.  Just kept himself turned from the crowd the entire show.  Pretty sure they never played 'Far Behind' either, but it might have been 'You.'  (Show was a LONG time ago.)