Hang out at this bar with your best buds

after 20 minutes no one notices anymore?  

I kind of get the point there but ... 

I'm not so sure on that angle.   The more pissed they get.............. 

49 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Why?  The whole concept is idiotic.  

Prude.  ;)  

It's really no different that bringing a bunch of booze to a nude beach or drinking at a bar on a nude beach 

or bringing a bunch of booze and a boom box to the Penfield quarry back int he 80's

clothing was optional.  

5 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

after 20 minutes no one notices anymore?  

I kind of get the point there but ... 

I'm not so sure on that angle.   The more pissed they get.............. 

Prude.  ;)  

It's really no different that bringing a bunch of booze to a nude beach or drinking at a bar on a nude beach 

or bringing a bunch of booze and a boom box to the Penfield quarry back int he 80's

clothing was optional.  

I could care less about nudity that is contextually appropriate.  However, hanging out in a pub in the nude is hardly contextually appropriate.  What’s the point?  You want to go to the beach without a swimsuit, have at it, you want to walk around a German spa in the nude have at it but a bar?

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

I could care less about nudity that is contextually appropriate.  However, hanging out in a pub in the nude is hardly contextually appropriate.  What’s the point?  You want to go to the beach without a swimsuit, have at it, you want to walk around a German spa in the nude have at it but a bar?

My point?  To each his / her own. 

I was trying to add a little humor with the prude comment.   

My point Pt 2 - 

'Murican's have to lighten up.  There is nothing wrong with nudity other than how people treat it.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

My point?  To each his / her own. 

I was trying to add a little humor with the prude comment.   

My point Pt 2 - 

'Murican's have to lighten up.  There is nothing wrong with nudity other than how people treat it.  

Sorry I did not catch the humor - bad day today.  Maybe I need to go to the bar nude tonight.  That will get me arrested and fired. All will then be well.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1