Hey Buffalo fans

7 hours ago, Virgil said:

Didn’t you already write a post just like this a month or so ago?

Just stop talking about it and post like a normal fan

Agree. If people dont like you too bad. Just post as you were before and move on. Simple as that. Like my family says, Fugetaboudit

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

You guys mostly like the Knicks over there? 76ers probably would be the 2nd option or the Cavs?

8 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I'm here to discuss NFL football.

You sure? 

Or you just want conversation? 

1 hour ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

You guys mostly like the Knicks over there? 76ers probably would be the 2nd option or the Cavs?

Knicks and Mets have the same colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!

And orange is almost red, so the Mets, Bills, Knicks and Broncos are all like family!

I love people from New York and Colorado!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Do you????????????

Do you like Colorado because of the edibles????????????????????????????????/  I have not had any.  Do you like them????????????????????

Do you think Aaron Rodgers wears an orange condom when he has sex with Ryan Braun??????????????  Do they share steroids?????????????

They both have really nice eyes and pretend to be straight.  Do you think that's neat?  I do!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha (+1) 5

37 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

So how’s the weather there Ice? Been broiling this week in the A. Ready for Fall already.

It's been a lousy spring. I think we got up to 85 degrees Saturday but back to low 70s Sunday and back to Mid 50s Monday! How has it been there?

We don't have an NBA team.  It (BFLo Braves) were stolen in 1980 so the Boston Celtics wouldn't move to the West Coast.

I was torn... Would have been happy seeing a small market team win.  I am getting sick of the huge markets and big cities like Toronto (even though they haven't won before) winning.

NBA is rigged and crooked anyway.  They even caught Refs fixing games.  NBA is dead to me.

I appreciate coming here and posting.  Don't let the mob get you down.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

This is a place to discuss football, not a place to discuss you and how folks here react to you.

If you have new information about the Bills, Packers, or NFL and wish to start a thread, welcome.

If you want to join in one of the many ongoing threads on various topics, that's also welcome.

If someone gives you s*** there, LMK or report it.

If you want to discuss yourself or people's reactions to you, take it to PM or chat.

1 hour ago, Another Fan said:

It should be interesting where this thread will digress off to conversation wise 

A mystery of life to be left unanswered.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 7