Hey Buffalo fans

1 hour ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I had to come back and say this. I know some of you guys can't stand me here and that's fine. Did I do something in the last year to upset everyone? I just wanted to say I still love you guys and your team. Your NBA team beat mine too last night. Congrats to all you guys that are Toronto fans.

We were just concerned when you went on a rant over Rodgers 

Edited by Boca BIlls

I dont have any ill will toward you... however these kinds of posts are getting me there.

Reminds me of teenage girls on facebook who post "ugh, whatever." Then they get their friends to respond "whats wrong." Just to get hit with "its personal dont want to talk about it"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

9 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Didn’t you already write a post just like this a month or so ago?

Just stop talking about it and post like a normal fan

This^^^  @Ice bowl 67 let it go.  There are a lot of posters on this board, and guess what...you are going to run into a few you that you will not get along with.

1 hour ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Once again my apologies for whatever I did to you guys.

You didn’t do anything. Your fine.  Just some grumpy mcgrumpersons out there mixing it up, just like there are some at bills games.  

Imo, stop implying that you’ve done something wrong and ignore those that talk smack.

17 minutes ago, Virgil said:

...then why the hell NOT make him feel like a Pack fan first with da Bills a close second like HE ALWAYS WAS?......WTF changed here?......because a couple of rogue PG-13 gang called him a troll?.....he's been a cordial contributor forever.....just pretty effin' sad with the pigeon stained WELCOME mat......

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Thanks, but honestly few people in WNY follow the Raptors. NBA is just not a thing around here. Even baseball, there are more Yankees than Blue Jays fans.

We have many,many Mets fans here too,Promo.?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I'm not sure, but it sounds pretty serious.

...purely a good dude IMO.....he just needs to get over this recent "persona non gratis" crap because of a chosen few.....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I’ve Bowl 67 - Hate to see Starr pass.  Great player and better man. 

Will be made sadder by Pack having a losing season.  Still lacking talent on D and rest of NFC got better. 

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

...Its that time of the month again Virgil...

...how dare you...:flirt:

1 hour ago, PolishPrince said:

I dont have any ill will toward you... however these kinds of posts are getting me there.

Reminds me of teenage girls on facebook who post "ugh, whatever." Then they get their friends to respond "whats wrong." Just to get hit with "its personal dont want to talk about it"

I agree. Well it's over and done with. How good are the Bills going to be this season?

1 minute ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I agree. Well it's over and done with. How good are the Bills going to be this season?

..DAMN right and do not bring it up again bro......don't think we have been in the position today of talent in camp where some football talent may be in the final 37 cut in may years.....been a long DAMN time at OBD for this type of conundrum......how are Pack minis and early OTA's going in your view?....any Danica assessments (LOL)??..............