Hey Buffalo fans

I had to come back and say this. I know some of you guys can't stand me here and that's fine. Did I do something in the last year to upset everyone? I just wanted to say I still love you guys and your team. Your NBA team beat mine too last night. Congrats to all you guys that are Toronto fans.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 5

8 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I had to come back and say this. I know some of you guys can't stand me here and that's fine. Did I do something in the last year to upset everyone? I just wanted to say I still love you guys and your team. Your NBA team beat mine too last night. Congrats to all you guys that are Toronto fans.

....you're fine...that old ship has sailed for most.....eff the others......any Pack minis or OTA news?................

6 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

GB and Bart Starr are synonymous.......he paved the way for Favre.......

Actually, the Atlanta Falcons stupidity paved the way for Favre. ?

Edited by loyal2dagame
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 2

45 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Thanks, but honestly few people in WNY follow the Raptors. NBA is just not a thing around here. Even baseball, there are more Yankees than Blue Jays fans.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

8 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Hey guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Y'all remember what color socks you were wearing when Moats knocked Favre out of the game that one day???

No but I sure hope both teams won or at least tied that game!!!