"Fasten your seat belts!" last game will be historic

59 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

And I’d like to 6’3” with ripped abs, but not in the cards.  You’re wish means we beat out the Pats for the Division.  Not happening until the two B’s go away.

Here’s a ‘be’ for that statement.  As it stands, you’re confusing readers on any number of topics.  ?

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/26/2019 at 7:09 AM, eball said:

“Historic” would be the Bills trying to put the finishing touch on a 16-0 regular season. 

Historic would be Bills take division and Jets and Phins take the wildcards(not happening).  3 2nd year QBs from the same division going to the playoffs would be historic.  In the Dolphins case it would be real historic for a 4-12 team to make the post season lol.

4 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Here’s a ‘be’ for that statement.  As it stands, you’re confusing readers on any number of topics.  ?

Ridgeway - not trying to argue at all, but the previous comment requires us to win the AFCE to host a game unless we win one the road, and then face a worse seated another wildcard team.  So that means we have to win the AFCE.  I just don’t see it as does most of the football world with a team that has been winning the AFCE for over 15 years except one when Brady was out and they still won 11 games.

I appreciate the posters sentiment as I would love to see us win, but am more realistic to see the advances Beane made this off season to be 5th or 6 th and get a wildcard.  As far as other posts , send me a pm so we don’t go through this with everyone else and always happy to listen.  I do not personally attack people just can agree to disagree respectfully at times with other posters.

Anyway, I do hope you have a nice Memorial Day with you’re family as all of TBD persons.

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/26/2019 at 12:23 PM, DC Tom said:

That is a very broad yet oddly specific definition of "historic" you've got there.  

Well, "historic" refers to past events, but this historic event will take place in the future so OP is making "pre-historic" prediction.  But if it's prehistoric then there would be no record of it, so did it really even happen?

• Haha (+1) 1