"Fasten your seat belts!" last game will be historic

7 hours ago, Epstein's Mother said:

You left out which Bill's jersey you will be wearing that day.  Critical omission.

Red #7 ‘JOHNSON’, from long before anyone had heard of Color Rush.   Got it from the clearance table.  $5!

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

21 hours ago, Tatonka68 said:

The last game of the season against the NY Jets will be historic. I believe both teams will be playing for the last wildcard spot, winner take all. It will be in essence a home playoff game. The Bills will trail 14-10 with 3:33 left, The Bills will get the ball and Allen will pass and run down the field, He will hit Zay Jones in the end zone for a TD and the Bills will win 17-14. The next week the Bills head to Jacksonville and avenge the 10-3 loss two years before in a route 24-9. The next week they would probably loose, but in 2020 win the division and advance to the AFC Championship.

Go Bills!!

at 11-4 i would expect them to be starting barkley...

21 hours ago, jimmy10 said:

Winner take all? More like winner take a trip to some douchebag city like Jacksonville or Houston. F that, I want a home playoff game. 

i believe indy will walk away with the division title. i think that houston, jville and the titans all go 8-8...at best. they will all lose 2 to indy and split with each other.

(the jets will drop too many early on to make a run....i'm thinking 8-8)

i think lac takes the west, but last year the pats made rivers look like peterman in the playoffs. don't count flacco out. he could be a de'javu(sp?) of manning.

i think pitt's young receivers step up. the ravens go 8-8 and maybe the browns hit 9-7, but i still think pitt takes the division.

i see the bills going 10-6 or 11-5  and be safely secured of at least a wild card.

that being said...buffalo and kc with the wild card spots.  then it's go time...

Edited by billsredneck1

i'm hoping that greggo and gase turn into a fiasco power struggle.....like.... in pre season...or training camp...or tomorrow. maybe gase will pound the table for a gm that hates greggo.

as you all can see, this is the one guy i do not want coaching in this division....other than bb of course. we're gonna see daboll's stones week one. i hope he unleashes it.

Edited by billsredneck1
  • Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

loose, loosing?

or  lose, losing?

either way, drinking and posting don't mix well. I see nothing historic at seasons end but will go as far as to say they will be better then 6 wins and no less then 10, possible playoff berth?

then, then?

or

than, than?

Sorry I couldn't help it, but turnabout is fair play.

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, njbuff said:

Do people know the difference between loose and lose?

Hey we’re a lose group that doesn’t like loosing, so yeah, we know the difference!!

:beer:

• Haha (+1) 2

On 5/25/2019 at 10:56 PM, Tatonka68 said:

The last game of the season against the NY Jets will be historic. I believe both teams will be playing for the last wildcard spot, winner take all. It will be in essence a home playoff game. The Bills will trail 14-10 with 3:33 left, The Bills will get the ball and Allen will pass and run down the field, He will hit Zay Jones in the end zone for a TD and the Bills will win 17-14. The next week the Bills head to Jacksonville and avenge the 10-3 loss two years before in a route 24-9. The next week they would probably loose, but in 2020 win the division and advance to the AFC Championship.

Go Bills!!

On 5/25/2019 at 11:27 PM, jimmy10 said:

Winner take all? More like winner take a trip to some douchebag city like Jacksonville or Houston. F that, I want a home playoff game. 

And I’d like to 6’3” with ripped abs, but not in the cards.  You’re wish means we beat out the Pats for the Division.  Not happening until the two B’s go away.