"Fasten your seat belts!" last game will be historic

10 hours ago, Tatonka68 said:

The last game of the season against the NY Jets will be historic. I believe both teams will be playing for the last wildcard spot, winner take all. It will be in essence a home playoff game. The Bills will trail 14-10 with 3:33 left, The Bills will get the ball and Allen will pass and run down the field, He will hit Zay Jones in the end zone for a TD and the Bills will win 17-14. The next week the Bills head to Jacksonville and avenge the 10-3 loss two years before in a route 24-9. The next week they would probably loose, but in 2020 win the division and advance to the AFC Championship.

Go Bills!!

Last game of the season... Jets will be in disarray. They are this year's Miami where people think they will do anything but ***** in their own season. Good luck to Darnold with an O-Line that rivals what the Bills had last year.

Edited by Boca BIlls

33 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

loose, loosing?

or  lose, losing?

either way, drinking and posting don't mix well. I see nothing historic at seasons end but will go as far as to say they will be better then 6 wins and no less then 10, possible playoff berth?

2020 may be the season for historic finishes?

What? I thought drinking was a prerequisite to posting.

10 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Loose what?

Their belts?

Their stools?

18 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

We will be playing for the division title and jets playing for the first pick overall 

Having eliminated the Patriots from contention the week before.

10 hours ago, jimmy10 said:

Winner take all? More like winner take a trip to some douchebag city like Jacksonville or Houston. F that, I want a home playoff game. 

Welcome to Buffalo

A non-douche bag City.

12 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Loose what?

Their belts?

To quote Boon in Animal House, "Forget it, he's rolling..."  :beer:

Edited by Heitz
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Epstein's Mother said:

You left out which Bill's jersey you will be wearing that day.  Critical omission.

Also, for the uninitiated here at TBD loose is the new lose.

and Bill's is the new Bills

The Jets should contend - their roster isn't complete but it has a lot of good pieces. I had said previously that I thought both they and the Bills were realistic wild card candidates. I an not a Gase fan though and I think the dysfunction of recent weeks has resulted in Gase having more power which is a bad thing. They could still win 9 or 10 or they could win 5 or 6 under his fuzzy headed coaching.