Kyle Williams competitive golf story

On 5/25/2019 at 6:07 PM, BillsPride12 said:

#95 is just one of those dudes that's just all around  works very hard to be very good at everything he touches.  I too hope he makes it back to this organization as a coach someday.

Fixed.

Which is also why I'd like to see him as a position coach.  His presence alone says "work your ass off to be successful."

7 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I thought it was "butcher knives"?

I shouldn't "argue" with someone who still has Williams displayed prominently, but are you sure you aren't thinking of Tim Anderson? Seems like the quote was about a player who never panned out.

Kyle Williams eliminated in Round of 16 in U.S. Amateur Four-Ball tournament

Posted by Curtis Crabtree on May 30, 2019, 12:22 AM EDT

Former Buffalo Bills defensive tackle Kyle Williams and partner Greg Berthelot made it to the match play portion of the U.S. Amateur Four-Ball Championship before bowing out in the Round of 16.

The 2019 championship was contested over five days at Bandon Dunes Resort in Bandon, Ore. on the Pacific Dunes and Old Macdonald courses. The field consisted of 128 two-man teams that played 36 holes of stroke play in better ball format over the first two days with the top 32 teams advancing to match play.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/05/30/kyle-williams-eliminated-in-round-of-16-in-u-s-amateur-four-ball-tournament/

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Kyle Williams eliminated in Round of 16 in U.S. Amateur Four-Ball tournament

Damn!   Lost to New England again.

"...Brothers-in-law Tyler Cooke and Bobby Leopold have already teamed up to win two Rhode Island Golf Association Four-Ball Championships. Now, the Ocean State residents are one step closer to capturing a national title in the same format....“This course is an interesting test of golf,” said Leopold, the 2017 New England Amateur champion. "

http://www.usga.org/content/usga/home-page/championships/2019/u-s--amateur-four-ball/articles/family-ties-fuel-cooke--leopold-into-sweet-16.html

• Haha (+1) 1