WoW Classic

/dev/null

I have not played in years..... but when I did play my favorite thing was to take dropped valuables and put them up for sale in the auction house....I think I enjoyed that more then actually playing the game....then for some reason the damn things stopped selling or became not valuable and I lost interest.

I'm wondering how "classic" the world will be... are we talking launch version or right before burning crusade?

I remember taking almost a year to hit lvl 60...

... with the endgame just trying to find a good raiding guild; then deciding whether I wanted to quit my real life job to stay on their mandatory raid schedule.

My only regret was not getting enough Furbolog rep before BC. Although I did get the saber tiger for my dwarf.

3 hours ago, unbillievable said:

I'm wondering how "classic" the world will be... are we talking launch version or right before burning crusade?

I remember taking almost a year to hit lvl 60...

... with the endgame just trying to find a good raiding guild; then deciding whether I wanted to quit my real life job to stay on their mandatory raid schedule.

My only regret was not getting enough Furbolog rep before BC. Although I did get the saber tiger for my dwarf.

I remember reading that they decided to go to patch 1.7ish. Everything including AQ40. Not sure if the scarab gate will have to be opened.

3 hours ago, Koko78 said:

I remember reading that they decided to go to patch 1.7ish. Everything including AQ40. Not sure if the scarab gate will have to be opened.

Actually I’m surprised they didn’t include Naxxramus. Not many guilds were able to get that far. It was so close to BC. Once BC happened, nobody bothered with that stuff. Green loots at lvl 62 were better than most epic gear from T2 or below. Once you got to 70, all gear from Classic wow was replaced. Including anything from AQ40 or Naxx 

16 hours ago, mrags said:

Actually I’m surprised they didn’t include Naxxramus. Not many guilds were able to get that far. It was so close to BC. Once BC happened, nobody bothered with that stuff. Green loots at lvl 62 were better than most epic gear from T2 or below. Once you got to 70, all gear from Classic wow was replaced. Including anything from AQ40 or Naxx 

See now THAT would have been cool. I'd have even supported a return to BC, as i imagine Fel Reaver hijinks would be pretty fun.

3 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

See now THAT would have been cool. I'd have even supported a return to BC, as i imagine Fel Reaver hijinks would be pretty fun.

Not for me. Old school raids with 40 were the best times in wow. 

Ok ok. I’m getting sucked in. Getting super geeked about playing again. Raiding again. Tanking again. Watching countless hours of videos on Classic. From rare items, professions, tanking guides, raiding guides. Who else is with me? 

7 hours ago, mrags said:

Ok ok. I’m getting sucked in. Getting super geeked about playing again. Raiding again. Tanking again. Watching countless hours of videos on Classic. From rare items, professions, tanking guides, raiding guides. Who else is with me? 

i keep telling myself i'm not gonna do it

but gawdammit internet, stop tempting me to play wow classic!

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

i keep telling myself i'm not gonna do it

but gawdammit internet, stop tempting me to play wow classic!

Do it!!! I don’t even own a computer. I’m going as far as spending like $800 on a new laptop just to play. I’ve come to the realization that I miss classic deeply. That if BC and the rest of the expansions didn’t ruin the game I’d still probably be playing anyway. So this is what I’ve been waiting for. Can’t wait to get back in there and start tanking. 

On 5/28/2019 at 2:42 PM, mrags said:

It will include everything and all will be time released just like classic was.

On 5/28/2019 at 2:42 PM, mrags said:

Once you got to 62 it all got replaced b.c the stats went through the roof.