Intruder breaks in and cleans mans house and leaves toilet paper rose

After my banking days I got into real estate. I’ve been in literally thousands of houses. I don’t care how adults choose to live. Whatever, it’s their choice. BUT, when there are kids involved, I get VERY sensitive! Pick up the beer cans, sweep the cobwebs from the ceiling, basic stuff. I’ve seen atrocious living standards. Hats off to whoever did this, and I hope he gets the point! Keep it up! 

I’d pay a B&E/maid service to visit some places I’ve seen! 

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

After my banking days I got into real estate. I’ve been in literally thousands of houses. I don’t care how adults choose to live. Whatever, it’s their choice. BUT, when there are kids involved, I get VERY sensitive! Pick up the beer cans, sweep the cobwebs from the ceiling, basic stuff. I’ve seen atrocious living standards. Hats off to whoever did this, and I hope he gets the point! Keep it up! 

I’d pay a B&E/maid service to visit some places I’ve seen! 

I always had prurient thoughts about you when people accused you of being a freak. Now I'm disappointed knowing that they were referring to your neat fetish. :)

7 minutes ago, JohnC said:

I always had prurient thoughts about you when people accused you of being a freak. Now I'm disappointed knowing that they were referring to your neat fetish. :)

I’ve seen some sad sights. A single dad who has every inch in interior landing space covered with dozens if not HUNDREDS of empty beer cans, holes punched through cheap interior doors, THICK cobwebs covering the ceilings, all while living with like a 3rd grade daughter. Disgusting conditions. The middle class neighbors I’m sure knew it as the house from hell. It was not a one time thing. 

So many people living with kids in horrific conditions mad me ill. Again, adults can choose, but kids deserve better and a chance. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Augie said:

I’ve seen some sad sights. A single dad who has every inch in interior landing space covered with dozens if not HUNDREDS of empty beer cans, holes punched through cheap interior doors, THICK cobwebs covering the ceilings, all while living with like a 3rd grade daughter. Disgusting conditions. The middle class neighbors I’m sure knew it as the house from hell. It was not a one time thing. 

So many people living with kids in horrific conditions mad me ill. Again, adults can choose, but kids deserve better and a chance. 

That's so sad. What's most disturbing about the example you cite is the holes punched into the walls. As you stated kids deserve a better environment and chance for success. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Augie said:

After my banking days I got into real estate. I’ve been in literally thousands of houses.

I always wondered how often RE agents used clients houses as hook up spots. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ALF said:

The idea a cleaning service had the wrong address is possible but how did they get inside if the doors were locked ?

Yeah, I remember a recent story about cleaning ladies coming out of the house to cops with guns drawn on them. Apparently the office gave them the wrong address and it was an honest mistake. Owners were pleased with the clean up job! 

3 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I always wondered how often RE agents used clients houses as hook up spots. 

We knew a developer, a married guy slightly taller but not more attractive than Danny DeVito, who took a willing accomplice to see one of his model homes. They were in the master bedroom doing.....a thorough inspection.....when another Realtor came in to show the house. 

Word got out, and as it would happen, his wife had a brother with mob connections. The FBI had to fake his death with photos in the trunk of a car after the hitman decided it was easier and wiser to roll than kill him. 

Ain’t life grand???   ?

1 minute ago, Augie said:

We knew a developer, a married guy slightly taller but not more attractive than Danny DeVito, who took a willing accomplice to see one of his model homes. They were in the master bedroom doing.....a thorough inspection.....when another Realtor came in to show the house. 

Word got out, and as it would happen, his wife had a brother with mob connections. The FBI had to fake his death with photos in the trunk of a car after the hitman decided it was easier and wiser to roll than kill him. 

Ain’t life grand???   ?

But was the accomplice hot?

7 minutes ago, ALF said:

The idea a cleaning service had the wrong address is possible but how did they get inside if the doors were locked ?

They were unlocked at back.  He "forgot" to activate alarm and cameras. Etc...

Something is fishy.  Betcha it's a hoax.  Too convenient all the "mistakes" he made.

??

2 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

But was the accomplice hot?

I don’t know what she looked like, but she was far hotter than him. I don’t have to see her to know that. He was a high roller, a married and ugly high roller.

But we know people who know and like him, so people make mistakes, and the blood on him in the trunk of his car was fake, so we move on. It was funny, but I’ll try not to judge. We are all human. 

20 minutes ago, Augie said:

Ain’t life grand???   ?

Are you in Witness Protection?