Its Bob Dylan's Birthday... I Have This...What do you have?

T&C

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Anybody know where you can get a hold of Dylan's "...Watchtower" done by none other than the Sabres Jim Schoenfeld on the album: "Schony"'.. He did it... But all I can find is:

All Along the Watchtower is on the album but nowhere on Internet, as far as I know.

It was quite a gem just like this Beatles cover... LoL...

Yeesh, I have a copy of that in one of the boxes in the album room... ranks right up there with Mrs. Miller and Captain Kirk. If it's not in the web now maybe contact the guy who put this one up, all I got.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

The 4-hour documentary "No Direction Home" is something any Dylan fan should watch, no doubt about it.

No doubt about it at all... a great look/sound. A great poet if not a great songwriter.

Live Ballad of a Thin Man I posted above was just in Their Face... and it remains true to this day.

37 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Bob still one of the more stringent attackers of youtube freebies of his recorded work?

Right up there with the Hendrix estate, Supertramp, and ELO to name a few.

12 minutes ago, T&C said:

Right up there with the Hendrix estate, Supertramp, and ELO to name a few.

i was able to get some Supertramp a month ago after giving up for a few years...

now it over...

finished off Revolution in the Air volume 1, well recommended for some factoids and interesting theories

i never bought Bob was playing lead acoustic guitar on Don't Think Twice It's Alright....

34 minutes ago, row_33 said:

finished off Revolution in the Air volume 1, well recommended for some factoids and interesting theories

i never bought Bob was playing lead acoustic guitar on Don't Think Twice It's Alright....

This is on you tube?

11 minutes ago, T&C said:

This is on you tube?

the book, highly recommended and it's in discount paperback out there now....

maybe someone has read it and posted it on youtube for 3 hours or so

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

the book, highly recommended and it's in discount paperback out there now....

maybe someone has read it and posted it on youtube for 3 hours or so

Lol, had no idea what it was.

19 minutes ago, T&C said:

Lol, had no idea what it was.

no problem, similar to the Revolution in the Head book on The Beatles with a critic delving into every song a bit too much, but enjoyable all the same.