Meme thread. Try not to be a choad and don't post dirty stuff so this thing can continue.

Pine Barrens Mafia

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
10 hours ago, The Poojer said:

My 22 year old son....see, i found a way around it....edibles....no odor, same results 🙂

Really?  Edibles give me a completely different buzz than I get from smoking flower or vaping cannabis oil.  Much more intense and almost hallucinogenic.  And I only do 2.5-5 mg at a time.

I will say now that my son is getting older, it is much easier to conceal my “habit” by doing edibles.  I do enjoy some sticky buds though.  I take it out to the garage. 😁

• Agree 1

I have probably smoked 10-15 times in my life, was never a fan.  Couple years ago, i was introduced to edibles.  I mainly stick with 5-10 mg and i agree, they are more intense and longer lasting than i remember from flower.  Having 3 'boys' 22-30 years old, there's no hiding, in fact super bowl sunday we split a 100mg fruity pebble bar 4 ways(I think i got shorted on the split), made for a very mellow and immobile superbowl watching experience.  I have a 200mg gummy sitting in my stash just taunting me to try it, i am a bit cautious about when and where i want to deconstruct that bad boy 🙂

11 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Really?  Edibles give me a completely different buzz than I get from smoking flower or vaping cannabis oil.  Much more intense and almost hallucinogenic.  And I only do 2.5-5 mg at a time.

I will say now that my son is getting older, it is much easier to conceal my “habit” by doing edibles.  I do enjoy some sticky buds though.  I take it out to the garage. 😁

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 3/9/2021 at 9:15 AM, The Poojer said:

My 22 year old son....see, i found a way around it....edibles....no odor, same results 🙂

On 3/9/2021 at 8:12 PM, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I rarely smoke, but the mood does strike once in a while.  I leave my buds in a mason jar in the cabinet right next to the olive oil and cooking spray.  My son will be 18 in a week.  He's always been open and honest with me and I know he enjoys getting high once in a while.  That's why I don't hide it.  I know the stuff I buy is safe and from a trusted source.  I'd rather know he's smoking that, than worrying about him smoking whatever he and his buddies can score.  Funny thing is, it's right there for the taking and he very rarely does it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.