Meme thread. Try not to be a choad and don't post dirty stuff so this thing can continue.

Pine Barrens Mafia

On 12/15/2019 at 11:33 PM, Just Jack said:

Jesus.jpg

Am I the only one who wants to kick Baby Yoda through the uprights whenever I see it? I haven't even watched the Mandolorian yet and I'm already sick of seeing him. 

I bet Disney is scrambling to do a spinoff show for him right now. Maybe a few. I bet Teenage Yoda could be a hit! They could do 'Young Yoda' with Jim Parsons narrating the story of Yodas childhood growing up in East Texas.

This could go in the TIL thread too, but on the radio they were talking about Baby Yoda and the obsession and they said there are people who are obsessed with figuring out how he could be breast fed so they have contacted lactation experts to find out how it could be done....... 

18 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Am I the only one who wants to kick Baby Yoda through the uprights whenever I see it? I haven't even watched the Mandolorian yet and I'm already sick of seeing him. 

I bet Disney is scrambling to do a spinoff show for him right now. Maybe a few. I bet Teenage Yoda could be a hit! They could do 'Young Yoda' with Jim Parsons narrating the story of Yodas childhood growing up in East Texas.

This could go in the TIL thread too, but on the radio they were talking about Baby Yoda and the obsession and they said there are people who are obsessed with figuring out how he could be breast fed so they have contacted lactation experts to find out how it could be done....... 

They should just change the name of the show to Baby Yoda & Friends

7 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

Looks like they just dusted off the Gizmo puppet from Gremlins and spray-painted it green

On 12/19/2019 at 7:50 AM, apuszczalowski said:

What do you mean "how?"

Like, "theoretically, how would a real life hypothetical Baby Yoda be breast-fed by a human female?"

7 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

What do you mean "how?"

Like, "theoretically, how would a real life hypothetical Baby Yoda be breast-fed by a human female?"

I guess so, I didn't want to know anymore details........

On 12/19/2019 at 5:50 PM, /dev/null said:

I just watched S1E7 and will have to update my suggestion for the series title

Baby Yoda, Gus Fring, & Friends

Maybe it's a prequel to 'Better Call Saul', it's the Gus origin story, we find out Mike is just grown up baby Yoda?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.