Meme thread. Try not to be a choad and don't post dirty stuff so this thing can continue.

Pine Barrens Mafia

On 5/23/2019 at 3:36 PM, The Poojer said:

Choad isn't a young people phrase, it's been around for ever...kind of means jack arse, dick etc...

While I was familiar with gestalt of the term, I was never aware of the exact meaning, so I looked it up. Apparently it’s a little more specific than that. If you look it up on Urban dictionary it’s either a penis that is wider than it is long, or it’s another word for taint. It’s also used as an insult to insinuate someone is akin to a short, fat penis or a taint. :lol:

[moderator sez: That's Enough of That Now!]

On 5/23/2019 at 12:56 PM, Joe in Winslow said:

tomato.jpg

Charisma is being able to sell a tomato-based fruit salad.

And actually, one of my favorite restaurants does just that. 

Black Diamond watermelon, homegrown tomato, fresh mozzarella, basil, and balsamic.

It's quite delicious!

https://www.facebook.com/FrankPapasRistorante/photos/rpp.182991775066615/2620900024609099/?type=3&theater

On 5/23/2019 at 1:05 PM, Cripple Creek said:

What is a choad? I just don’t understand you young people.

Weren't you the one who used "Let Me Google That For You" in another thread?  Or was that Gugny?

20 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Charisma is being able to sell a tomato-based fruit salad.

And actually, one of my favorite restaurants does just that. 

Black Diamond watermelon, homegrown tomato, fresh mozzarella, basil, and balsamic.

It's quite delicious!

Must be a descendent of the person who invented the Waldorf Salad.  Who in their right mind would have thought that celery, walnuts, apples and grapes in a mayonnaise dressing works?

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.