Thursday's OTA: Will the media be in attendance? Post what news you find

Good find Yolo

https://buffalonews.com/2019/05/24/bn-blitz-newsletter-zay-jones-not-focused-on-being-labeled-no-1-receiver/

Third-year man Zay Jones is now the longest-tenured receiver on the team, but he said this week that he's not caught up in what label is applied to him.

“No. 1 receiver is a real thing. Obviously, I'd be lying to you if people haven't thought about that," Jones said. "But I think what's unique about this group is no one is trying to take that title and be like, 'OK, I'm this. Y'all listen to me.' It hasn't been that way. I feel like this group has played with a great chemistry. … As far as, 'Is Cole (Beasley) the No. 1? Is John (Brown) the No. 1?’ You guys, y'all experts, y'all can make that statement. As far as what I'm going to do, it’s just focus on being the best Zay I can possibly be, because on Sundays I want to produce and do the best I can for this team.”

That's a good mindset for Jones to have. Bills GM Brandon Beane has said he doesn't subscribe to the notion of a true No. 1 receiver. Instead, they'll need a group of quality receivers with good chemistry that can work together to become greater than the sum of its parts.

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I think he’s thinking of Matthew Fox.  He was pretty good in Party of 5.

I'm   Lost. 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1