Thursday's OTA: Will the media be in attendance? Post what news you find

2 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

So if the news media isn't allowed into the OTA practice, how can we post news in this thread? I guess I'm hoping Dylan Knox is Tweeting from his cozy chair at SPOT Coffee because he's still holding out? So frustrated. I need some updates.

Dylan Knox can hold out as long as he wants.  Now Dawson Knox is an entirely different situation! ?

2 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

So if the news media isn't allowed into the OTA practice, how can we post news in this thread? I guess I'm hoping Dylan Knox is Tweeting from his cozy chair at SPOT Coffee because he's still holding out? So frustrated. I need some updates.

Is Dylan Dawson's brother ?

5 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Will the media be in attendance for today's OTAs?  

Awwwwwwwwwwww ..... look who lost his "Pinned," cherry!!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Can you get those shorts at the Bills store ?

TempoB__74399.1538518542.png?c=2

M1929_A__75416.1558021667.png?c=2&imbypa

6 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Awwwwwwwwwwww ..... look who lost his "Pinned," cherry!!!!

Not my first .....   but thanks for noticing 

25 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Sorry, I meant Dustin Knox. Has he signed yet?

lol

15 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Pretty sure you're thinking of Dustin Fox; he's retired and doing sports radio in Cleveland IIRC.

Sheesh.

lol again.   Dawson  McKittrick  Knox 

41 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Sorry, I meant Dustin Knox. Has he signed yet?

Still not part of the family, or the process. I don’t care what anyone says, our high 3rd round pick is signed, but our lower pick Dawson Creek hasn’t? He is totally dissing Singletary and I wouldn’t be surprised for him to come up with an odd JPesque training injury.

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Still not part of the family, or the process. I don’t care what anyone says, our high 3rd round pick is signed, but our lower pick Dawson Creek hasn’t? He is totally dissing Singletary and I wouldn’t be surprised for him to come up with an odd JPesque training injury.

The injury you speak of is probably an additional 9 lbs of belly fat from sitting on his butt at SPOT Coffee eating carrot cake and lemon poppyseed scones. Playoff caliber my ass!

1 hour ago, I am the egg man said:

They were and will be at Burlington in the fall for $19.99 fwiw. I own a few pairs, they come in blue, red, and white. They arent the same as someone posted in pics here BUT the dont have pockets so they cant be worn whenever. Nice shorts for gym and games though!! The practice shorts from a few yrs ago had stripes fown the side and pockets. The material had almost a stretchy rubbery type material. Then they changed to more of a parachute material with a lighter perforated lip in the back w a qtr stripe. I like the old ones better. Dave and adams still have a bunch of those in blue

Edited by gobills1212

2 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Them shorts look like the joints they used to have us wear in middle school... waaaaaaaaay above the knee... I'm born 78 so that way you have an idea around what year I'm talking bout...

I really hope Allen is just moving super quick and the shorts went high as a result of it and not because they are knee high shorts...

• Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, HuSeYiN_NYC said:

Them shorts look like the joints they used to have us wear in middle school... waaaaaaaaay above the knee...

You got it ! Same here for me in Jr. High.

Plus you had to wear a jock strap and no underwear on. The gym teachers had jock inspection. (circa 1972)

Image result for 1970's jock strap

Today, that be called cruel and inhuman treatment, but back then we didn't even question why we had to swim nude. The girls didn't.  

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

These AFC Rival Quarterbacks Are Training Together in the Offseason

Josh Allen and Sam Darnold have been friends for several years. They've attended camps together, worked out together, and even lived together while both were training and preparing for the NFL Draft last year with QB Coach Jordan Palmer.

"It's a good, friendly relationship to have," he said this week. "But at the same time, we want to compete and just to make each other better, and that was kind of our goal in the offseason."

They won't have to wait long to play each other and renew acquaintances this season. The Jets host the Bills week one.

usatsi_10851662.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

Josh Allen aims to improve accuracy during offseason

Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen said during organized team activities on Tuesday that his focus this offseason is going to be on the most critiqued area of his game, his accuracy.

“Consistently, delivering the ball where it needs to be. Ball placement is huge, especially in this league,” Allen said.

“That is something that will never change, you always want to try to work on ball placement. Every day you come out, it’s kind of a new thing and sometimes the ball comes out of your hand a little bit differently.

You have to make adjustments and understand what your body is trying to tell you and try to go with it.”

I love that Allen, Darnold and Rosen are in the same division now. I wish the Phins and Jets nothing but misery, but I do hope they become very good players, with Allen a GREAT player and the best of the bunch. I believe Kelly's rivalry with Marino was one of the things that helped him be so great. Just imagine if Tony Eason and Ken O'Brien had been great QBs.

Seriously though, I'm loving the young quarterbacks in the NFL now. Guys like Mayfield and Mahomes are taking the torch from the old guard who feel like they've been around forever. It's good to have some new blood and it must help spur each other on in their quest to be the best of the bunch.

• Like (+1) 4

3 hours ago, HuSeYiN_NYC said:

Them shorts look like the joints they used to have us wear in middle school... waaaaaaaaay above the knee... I'm born 78 so that way you have an idea around what year I'm talking bout...

I really hope Allen is just moving super quick and the shorts went high as a result of it and not because they are knee high shorts...

remember the year well, the year I graduated.